Mosh pits n disposable cameras Watch

amycracknell03
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I’ve got a concert on Wednesday and having recently got into disposable cameras, I want to the disposable camera to the concert but have no clue if it’ll survive a mosh pit! Any one know if the cameras are easily damaged? Or can they be bumped n all that jazz many thanks
RedTiger83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just make sure to put it away in a bag or something after using it and to keep your bag aimed away out of the way of anyone, it depends how busy and mad the crowd is but it's not only disposable cameras that can get lost or broken, I went to a concert a month back and my friend lost his shoe and later saw the crowd throwing it high in the air and somehow managed to get it back in the end. Have fun
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How do you plan on taking pictures in a mosh pit anyway? If you're in the thick of it, it's near on impossible.
amycracknell03
Rep:
?
(Original post by RedTiger83)
Just make sure to put it away in a bag or something after using it and to keep your bag aimed away out of the way of anyone, it depends how busy and mad the crowd is but it's not only disposable cameras that can get lost or broken, I went to a concert a month back and my friend lost his shoe and later saw the crowd throwing it high in the air and somehow managed to get it back in the end. Have fun
Ahhaha that’s pretty funny tbh, loll Ill make sure to keep it in by bag, I’m using a lil bum bag so that should be fine right?!
amycracknell03
Rep:
?
(Original post by MidgetFever)
How do you plan on taking pictures in a mosh pit anyway? If you're in the thick of it, it's near on impossible.
Yeah I know!! I wasn’t planning on taking photos in the mosh pit, but more of during the like 2 slow songs n also the intro, but I mean disposables are so easy to use not much difference from having a phone in your hand whilst moshing hahah I’ll have a go anyways what’s the worst that can happen lolll
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Dunno what passes for a mosh put these days, but IME basically 'no' you'd have a v hard time holding onto anything without constantly using your arms to balance. I'd expect something like a camera to be accidentally/intentionally knocked out your hand and kicked away. Depends on the band/crowd i suppose. Generally the folk wanting action shots will be off to the side, where they can catch the stage AND a bit of the pit in shot.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Better that than your phone, i know that much
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Better that than your phone, i know that much
:laugh: Seeing the words 'mosh pit' in the sidebar immediately triggered me to tag you into this thread. I see you beat me to it
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
:laugh: Seeing the words 'mosh pit' in the sidebar immediately triggered me to tag you into this thread. I see you beat me to it
I'm too old for them now

Might spill my pint
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm too old for them now

Might spill my pint
:laugh:

The last time I had any first-hand knowledge of a mosh pit was when a few girls thought it was a good idea to go into one because they were tomboys and thought they could handle it.

You can imagine what they were like when they emerged five minutes later...
Manitude
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm too old for them now

Might spill my pint
I feel like I've been "too old" for them since I was about 20
I saw Heidevolk the other day and inadvertently ended up too near the pit and lost a lot of beer. Also ended up briefly talking to some Norwegian guy started speaking to me in Dutch because I'd memorised some of the lyrics and he'd learnt it at school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (98)
33.56%
No I don't (135)
46.23%
I work during the holidays (59)
20.21%

Watched Threads