Help! Scared I’m pregnant Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This may be too much information.
Today me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, it was in the moment and he pulled out but we had done other stuff earlier on where he had *** so I’m paranoid there was *** leftover on his penis when we had sex and now we are both scared that I’m pregnant, I have school tomorrow and I don’t know how to get a morning after pill because I can’t afford it and I don’t know where to get it from that’s near my school. Someone help!
Appirition
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Search online 'morning after pill near name of your school' and see what the prices are at each place that comes up in the search results
_mitigantsea
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
when did you last had your period? You can get pregnant during your ovulation days, so if your period is regular you can do some maths and see if this unprotected sex happened in that window of time. If not, you're good.
GemmaMima15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The last day of my period was 26th November, so not looking too good for me, I did post this anonymously at first but oh well
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You are dropping into the fertile window with a normal 28 day cycle. The risk of pregnancy is very small, but it is a risk so the morning after pill is a wise precaution. It can be gotten from your doctor for free or a pharmacy where they typically charge £13.50-£16 at Superdrug or Boots.

If you go to the doctor for it, maybe have a chat about hormonal contraception options so you don't find yourself in this place again.
_mitigantsea
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your ovulation day should be around the 10th of november, you had unprotected sex on december 2nd since sperm survives 5-6 days. But yeah, if you want to be super sure just take morning after pill.
Apachecow
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
LAST day of period was 26th Nov. Assume bleed for 5 days so start on 21st. 21-14 = 7th Nov last ovulation approx. Assuming a 28 day cycle then ovulation would be expected on the 5th December. Human sperm can live for up to 5 days...............

Happy to be corrected.
Appirition
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ovulation happens about 14 days before your period starts. If your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, you ovulate around day 14, and some experts say your most fertile days are days 12, 13 and 14, although I've also read some experts saying your most fertile days are days 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14. If your average menstrual cycle is 30 days, you ovulate around day 16, and your most fertile days are days either 14, 15 and 16 or 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 depending on who you listen to. So the fist day of your last period is the important date to know, rather than the last day.
GemmaMima15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thankyou, I am going onto the pill after Christmas and thankyou I will do
GemmaMima15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Appirition)
Ovulation happens about 14 days before your period starts. If your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, you ovulate around day 14, and some experts say your most fertile days are days 12, 13 and 14, although I've also read some experts saying your most fertile days are days 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14. If your average menstrual cycle is 30 days, you ovulate around day 16, and your most fertile days are days either 14, 15 and 16 or 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 depending on who you listen to. So the fist day of your last period is the important date to know, rather than the last day.
Okay thankyou for the comment we had sex on the 11th day of my cycle so I’ll be honest it’s not looking too good for me
GemmaMima15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
LAST day of period was 26th Nov. Assume bleed for 5 days so start on 21st. 21-14 = 7th Nov last ovulation approx. Assuming a 28 day cycle then ovulation would be expected on the 5th December. Human sperm can live for up to 5 days...............

Happy to be corrected.
Thankyou for the comment, I’m hearing a lot of mixed opinions but this could be bad news, we had sex on the 1st of December which means that the sperm could still be living on the 5th
Apachecow
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GemmaMima15)
Thankyou for the comment, I’m hearing a lot of mixed opinions but this could be bad news, we had sex on the 1st of December which means that the sperm could still be living on the 5th
If he successfully pulled out the risk is very minimal. I'm really glad to hear you are gong on the pill after Christmas.
bennjamenn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Me and my girlfriend did unprotected sex for 3 months straight. So i’m class A at this game. If i used to have *** on my penis before hand i would wash it. But if it’s over an hour before you had sex when he had *** on the penis. A) they would have come off on the clothes and B) They would have started to die. Me and my girlfriend had a few scares but its nothing to worry about at all. Its only a serious worry if he cummed inside you. Then i’d be panicking for you. If you have anymore questions, other reply or message me back )
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by bennjamenn)
Me and my girlfriend did unprotected sex for 3 months straight. So i’m class A at this game. If i used to have *** on my penis before hand i would wash it. But if it’s over an hour before you had sex when he had *** on the penis. A) they would have come off on the clothes and B) They would have started to die. Me and my girlfriend had a few scares but its nothing to worry about at all. Its only a serious worry if he cummed inside you. Then i’d be panicking for you. If you have anymore questions, other reply or message me back )
Thankyou, that puts my mind a little more at ease now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.44%
No I don't (152)
47.06%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads