My feet have been cold for two days Watch

commentsection
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I'm actually getting kind of worried here, my foot has been cold for two days and I don't know why or the reason behind it. When I'm in the house I wear my slippers but even now it's so cold and even when I'm asleep my feet are covered with my blanket and duvet.
Is this some illness/condition that needs to be investigated? It's actually concerning me and I don't know if I should consider going to the walk in centre or contacting a GP/doctor about this. Help me
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I have this happen a lot.
Put your feet in some warm water for 5minutes then dry them straight away and put socks straight on. If you have them, put fluffy socks on top of the normal ones. Then walk around in just your socks and go up and down onto tip toes to get the blood circulating. When your sat down wiggle your toes every now and again and keep the socks on at night. Perhaps get a hot water bottle to take to bed for your feet to rest on.
It’s nothing to worry about unless your feet go numb and a purple/blue colour, if they do that if phone 111 for advice.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 days ago
its because it IS cold

happens to me all the time too. my feet and hands can stay cold for several days
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
should probably call of the wedding then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (11)
18.64%
Labour (29)
49.15%
Liberal Democrats (5)
8.47%
Green Party (5)
8.47%
Brexit Party (0)
0%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (3)
5.08%
Plaid Cymru (0)
0%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (1)
1.69%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)