Could you apply to UCAS and UCAS Conservatories Watch

Lukas.R
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi all,

I'm an aspiring actor hoping to apply to drama school to do a straight acting course and I've been wondering if you could apply through both UCAS and UCAS Conservatories? It confuses me as when I was choosing my choices for UCAS, the conservatories were still an option. Some clarity would be great on this.

Thanks!

Lukas
Last edited by Lukas.R; 1 week ago
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lukas.R)
Hi all,

I'm an aspiring actor hoping to apply to drama school to do a straight acting course and I've been wondering if you could apply through both UCAS and UCAS Conservatories? It confuses me as when I was choosing my choices for UCAS, the conservatories were still an option. Some clarity would be great on this.

Thanks!

Lukas
Hey Lukas,

Here's some info directly from the UCAS website:

"Application processes differ across the different conservatoires, so always make sure to check with the institution directly.

Most applications will be made through UCAS Conservatoires, some through UCAS main scheme, and some will be made directly to the
institution. Deadlines tend to be earlier than for universities so make sure to check with the institution."

More information can be found here.

I hope this helps.

Tom :ciao:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (352)
46.44%
No (81)
10.69%
I'm not old enough (325)
42.88%

Watched Threads