our summer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello
I’m an international applicant. I’ve added my AP scores on my ucas form. I’ve already sent my application but now I’m confused : do I need to send the AP scores to each institution individually? According to the entry requirements I wasn’t required to take AP but I did it anyways (self studied cause AP doesn’t work in my country) and my scores were good so I thought I’d add it.
Please tell me. Should I send it individually or just not .. I’ve added it on UCAS...
Or should I email the universities.. they take so much time to respond tho. I don’t know.
dxvid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by our summer)
Hello
I’m an international applicant. I’ve added my AP scores on my ucas form. I’ve already sent my application but now I’m confused : do I need to send the AP scores to each institution individually? According to the entry requirements I wasn’t required to take AP but I did it anyways (self studied cause AP doesn’t work in my country) and my scores were good so I thought I’d add it.
Please tell me. Should I send it individually or just not .. I’ve added it on UCAS...
Or should I email the universities.. they take so much time to respond tho. I don’t know.
Hi there!

After you successfully submit your UCAS, the institutions you applied to will receive an application which includes your grades, reference and personal statement (etc), so they shouldn't require you to submit further information unless they ask for more details or proof of results.

However, you may wish to email the central undergraduate admissions in order to double check
our summer
Rep:
?
(Original post by dxvid)
Hi there!

After you successfully submit your UCAS, the institutions you applied to will receive an application which includes your grades, reference and personal statement (etc), so they shouldn't require you to submit further information unless they ask for more details or proof of results.

However, you may wish to email the central undergraduate admissions in order to double check
Thanks for the reply! Right after this post, I got an unconditional offer from university of Exeter I AM SO HAPPY
dxvid
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for the reply! Right after this post, I got an unconditional offer from university of Exeter I AM SO HAPPY
Wow! Congratulations, is that likely to be your first choice? In that case, I'd be pretty comfortable to say that the universities are aware of your grades.
our summer
Rep:
?
(Original post by dxvid)
Wow! Congratulations, is that likely to be your first choice? In that case, I'd be pretty comfortable to say that the universities are aware of your grades.
Thanks! It is my first choice along with one other university. Hehe I got two first choices. Don’t worry I’ll decide on one. Need to take a lot into consideration. Hey are you a student from UK? Could you tell me what universities apart from Oxbridge are considered as the top universities over there from a UK student point of view ?
dxvid
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks! It is my first choice along with one other university. Hehe I got two first choices. Don’t worry I’ll decide on one. Need to take a lot into consideration. Hey are you a student from UK? Could you tell me what universities apart from Oxbridge are considered as the top universities over there from a UK student point of view ?
I am indeed. 'Top' is difficult to generalise as it does depend on subject and what you're looking for out of university. However, people often go by the Russell Group universities as well as Bath etc. (although Russell Group just means that they carry out a lot of research). You could also look at league tables by the guardian, times, etc. but would try and go for where has a suitable course/location/size

https://russellgroup.ac.uk/about/our-universities/
https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...ue-tables-2020
https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...ables/rankings
Last edited by dxvid; 1 week ago
our summer
Rep:
?
(Original post by dxvid)
I am indeed. 'Top' is difficult to generalise as it does depend on subject and what you're looking for out of university. However, people often go by the Russell Group universities as well as Bath etc. (although Russell Group just means that they carry out a lot of research). You could also look at league tables by the guardian, times, etc. but would try and go for where has a suitable course/location/size

https://russellgroup.ac.uk/about/our-universities/
https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...ue-tables-2020
https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...ables/rankings
I had really set my heart on applying to Oxbridge but during my research I got to know that they do not have the proper course that I was looking for. Thought I’d change my course but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. so I had to drop Oxbridge. Felt really bad but well I can try out for my post graduate right ?
Besides, I think most of the universities I’ve applied to, are Russell group universities
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.45%
No (81)
10.66%
I'm not old enough (326)
42.89%

Watched Threads