Sending shoes to stock x Watch

OkThanksBye
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Can I send the shoe box wrapped in bubble wrap in a postage bag rather than a seperate box because I can’t find the right size box and I can’t order one because I have to send them by tomorrow
dxvid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by OkThanksBye)
Can I send the shoe box wrapped in bubble wrap in a postage bag rather than a seperate box because I can’t find the right size box and I can’t order one because I have to send them by tomorrow
Here's a helpful article. I would suggest using another box, which can be bought in most UPS drop-off points or in post office stores/Tesco. You may be fine with plenty of bubble wrap but StockX are quite strange regarding what they accept/reject, probably better to be on the safe side. Let me know if you have any other questions

https://stockx.com/news/how-to-prope...tem-to-stockx/
OkThanksBye
Rep:
?
(Original post by dxvid)
Here's a helpful article. I would suggest using another box, which can be bought in most UPS drop-off points or in post office stores/Tesco. You may be fine with plenty of bubble wrap but StockX are quite strange regarding what they accept/reject, probably better to be on the safe side. Let me know if you have any other questions

https://stockx.com/news/how-to-prope...tem-to-stockx/
Do you know how much the boxes are mate? The ones from the post office and what size they would be because on the stock x thing it says the box can’t be more than 2 inches larger either side
dxvid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by OkThanksBye)
Do you know how much the boxes are mate? The ones from the post office and what size they would be because on the stock x thing it says the box can’t be more than 2 inches larger either side
Usually have a few different sizes. I wouldn't worry too much about the 2" either side as that is just so they don't move around too much but make sure it's nothing too extreme. Tend to cost a couple of quid.
OkThanksBye
Rep:
?
(Original post by dxvid)
Usually have a few different sizes. I wouldn't worry too much about the 2" either side as that is just so they don't move around too much but make sure it's nothing too extreme. Tend to cost a couple of quid.
thanks mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (164)
19.34%
Labour (430)
50.71%
Liberal Democrats (114)
13.44%
Green Party (48)
5.66%
Brexit Party (12)
1.42%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.47%
SNP (15)
1.77%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.71%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)