The Student Room Group

TSR Hunger Games Mk XII - Christmas Edition

Welcome! Welcome, welcome to the twelfth TSR Hunger Games... and this time it's a Christmas Special!

If you want to be a part of this glorious event, and to fight for the honour of your district, you can volunteer as tribute by posting the following:

I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: Nickname:
Preferred Pronouns:
Nominating:

This time around you can nominate someone else to join the fray, so include that in your application, but be sure to select a worthy candidate.

If we don't get enough volunteers a reaping will take place, and random members from the site will be selected to take part. A minimum of 24 will be used, but the more contestants we have, the better, and the more the winner will be able to bask in their victory. We already have a couple of spaces filled from late applicants to the previous games, so hurry if you wish to secure your spot!

Once the games start, the victories and failures of the tributes will be posted here daily, decided by a random generator, and you'll be able to see how you progress, or offer your support to the districts remaining.

All that's left to say, is happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

Scroll to see replies

Quoting in those from the current thread :biggrin:

Spoiler

Quoting in those who entered late to the previous games - you both get first dibs on volunteering for this one!

Original post by Iron_Man3
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: Leah Herondale
Nickname: Lea
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Original post by riaaree
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: Rhianna
Nickname: Ree-Ree
Preferred Pronouns: she

Nominating: @elliesbg

can i still play? am i late?
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: That Seagull
Nickname: Seagull
Preferred Pronouns: Yes
Nominating: idk lmao
I volunteer as tribute
name: cheese
nickname: cheeseisxmas
preferred pronouns: the veg
nominating: @RazzzBerries, @04MR17, @ThatsAGoodOne349, @8472, [user="2123771"]
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: TAGO349
Nickname: JD & Cola (:
Preferred Pronouns: Male pronouns are sufficient
Nominating: @04MR17
@Glaz @CheeseIsVeg
@Deyesy
anyone wanna join the party?
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: CTLeafez
Nickname: CTLeafez
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Original post by The Capitol
Welcome! Welcome, welcome to the twelfth TSR Hunger Games... and this time it's a Christmas Special!

If you want to be a part of this glorious event, and to fight for the honour of your district, you can volunteer as tribute by posting the following:

This time around you can nominate someone else to join the fray, so include that in your application, but be sure to select a worthy candidate.

If we don't get enough volunteers a reaping will take place, and random members from the site will be selected to take part. A minimum of 24 will be used, but the more contestants we have, the better, and the more the winner will be able to bask in their victory. We already have a couple of spaces filled from late applicants to the previous games, so hurry if you wish to secure your spot!

Once the games start, the victories and failures of the tributes will be posted here daily, decided by a random generator, and you'll be able to see how you progress, or offer your support to the districts remaining.

All that's left to say, is happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

Yahoo! I volunteer as tribute!

Name: Edminzodo
Nickname: Edmin
Preferred pronouns: Stormtrooper/They
Nominating: @CoolCavy
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: GK
Nickname: GK
Preferred Pronouns: She
Nominating: @Wilykit
Reply 9
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: Deyesy
Nickname: Dizzy
Preferred Pronouns: Him/he :smile:
Nominating: @ParadoxSocks
I volunteer as Tribute!

Name: Daniel
Nickname: Danny
Preferred Pronouns: Him/He
Nominating: N/A, idk anyone here : )
Original post by The Capitol

Name: autumn_leaves
Nickname: Autumn
Preferred pronouns: She/Her
Nominating: @RavenclawOwl
Original post by Deyesy
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: Deyesy
Nickname: Dizzy
Preferred Pronouns: Him/he :smile:
Nominating: @ParadoxSocks

Oh go on then!

I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: ParadoxSocks
Nickname: Socks
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Nominating: @04MR17 and @CheeseIsVeg
I Tribute as Volunteer!
Name: Paracosm
Nickname: Nickname
Preferred pronouns: he/him
Nominating: @Father Christmas
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: [REDACTED]
Nickname: Decibel
Nominating: @BurstingBubbles
[quote="CheeseIsVeg;86249226"]I volunteer as tribute
name: cheese
nickname: cheeseisxmas
preferred pronouns: the veg
nominating: @RazzzBerries, @04MR17, @ThatsAGoodOne349, @8472,

Original post by That Seagull
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: That Seagull
Nickname: Seagull
Preferred Pronouns: Yes
Nominating: idk lmao

Hey both - and anyone else I've missed - can we please try to use genuine preferred pronouns for this? I have to specify when I setup the games, and I don't want to get anyone's wrong :nope:

If these are what you would actually like used then I can oblige, but please do let me know.
Original post by Glaz
I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: [REDACTED]
Nickname: Decibel
Nominating: @BurstingBubbles

THanks!

I Volunteer As Tribute!

Name: BurstingBubbles
Nickname: Bubs
I volunteer as tribute!

Name: SlasherHacks13
Nickname: Psycho (Don’t put this in, but yes I did change my nickname—I’m actually called this)

Nominating: @Glaz
Original post by SlasherHacks13
Nominating: @Glaz

Already signed up :yes:
Original post by Glaz
Already signed up :yes:

:P

Quick Reply

Latest