Why do asian guys do this? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I mean indian/ pakistani boys. I've noticed a lot of them have strict parents, and they will have girlfriends (mostly girls who aren't marriage material) when they're younger and have the time of their lives at uni etc without telling their parents about any of it, then when the time comes to settle down they find a nice girl and their parents approve, then they get married.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
To have fun.

I was involved with a Pakistani lad in uni. Knew nothing would come of it but hey we had a fantastic time!
IH8Studying
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yolo
iloveham
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
To have a good time while they can
steph0468
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
That's just how a lot of british-born-asians are like. They respect their culture, but have western liberal influences as well so they want to have fun, experience relationships etc.

I have plenty of pakistani, indian, tamil friends who have dated, lost their virginity, gone clubbing etc against their parents' will.
Cass911
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I mean indian/ pakistani boys. I've noticed a lot of them have strict parents, and they will have girlfriends (mostly girls who aren't marriage material) when they're younger and have the time of their lives at uni etc without telling their parents about any of it, then when the time comes to settle down they find a nice girl and their parents approve, then they get married.
That's a generalisation, I'm an Indian guy and date girls outside and wouldn't dump them for an Indian girl to get married. In fact I don't even like dating Indians.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (16)
42.11%
No I don't (13)
34.21%
I work during the holidays (9)
23.68%

Watched Threads