King College London Law Adjustment/ call up on ur results day Watch

CCUupcake123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So basically I’ve always had my heart set on King’s for law however due to my appalling GCSE’s pretty much C’s and D’s I was unable to apply there well because they would look at my results and laugh. But I’m predicted A*A*A because I worked really really hard in year 12 for AS and got AAB. But I didn’t apply there because the teacher told me it was unlikely I was going to get and offer because of my gcse’s. So my question is say I get A*A*A on results day and called up kcl and asked them if they had any spaces and give me a place how likely is that scenario likely to happen? Or even other unis like say I get those results and called up Leeds or Warwick or even Queen’s? I really do want to take a gap year but I have got some a reply from a really good law school which I am happy with but my heart is set of kcl

y.oooo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
they do have this thing they call the superstar scheme which is basically when u get all A* you are able to fastrack into any course of your choice excluding medicine.
you should look into that
Admit-One
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think any reasonably high ranking Law programme is unlikely to have places available on results day. It’s only a phone call to check though.

I couldn’t find any current info on Superstars, (terrible name, interesting idea), so I would give them a call to see if they’re planning on running it this year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (352)
46.44%
No (81)
10.69%
I'm not old enough (325)
42.88%

Watched Threads