Browny2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone, I have an interview tomorrow for an Access to Science interview. Does anyone have an idea of what questions will be asked? Many thanks in advance
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Browny2004)
Hi everyone, I have an interview tomorrow for an Access to Science interview. Does anyone have an idea of what questions will be asked? Many thanks in advance
All rather last minute dont you think?

They wnat to know who you are, what motivates you to do the course, what makes you suitable for it and what you might do after the course. It should just be a chat and relatively easy to get on unless you have done no research and dont even know why you are there.,
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Browny2004)
The main aim of an Access course should be to get into Higher Education...so they will be asking you what you plan to do after the course and will expect you to have a rough idea of what kind of degree you are aiming for.
Browny2004
Rep:
?
I’ve been preparing for the interview, I just wanted to know if anyone had any tips before tomorrow that’s all tigger.
Jonoc123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm currently doing a Humanities Access course and my interview for it was pretty relaxed and didn't even last that long, so I wouldn't get too stressed out. They just want to know that you have the entry requirements for the course and that you have some idea of what you want to do at uni. It's also an opportunity for you to ask more questions about the course.
Browny2004
Rep:
?
Brilliant thanks, did u have to wait long to be accepted after the interview?
Jonoc123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I only applied this summer and had had my interview soon after I applied and then at the interview I got an unconditional offer to do the course. So you might be accepted to do the course at the interview. Everything happened pretty quickly as I applied late so I don't know what they do this early on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (352)
46.44%
No (81)
10.69%
I'm not old enough (325)
42.88%

Watched Threads