The Student Room Group

Rant - Summer exams fear (A-levels)

My younger sister came home and said it was 90 days left before summer exams stated. FFS I lost my breath, started sweating and ahahahaiuhfisbfbfiubsijsf ffs

Finally calmed down because looked at the calendar and reaslied the littler thot had it all wrong. It isn't 90, more like 5 MONTHS.

But now that she has bought it up, I am left feelings really quite uncomfortable. ahhhh **** **** ****
Original post by Anonymous
My younger sister came home and said it was 90 days left before summer exams stated. FFS I lost my breath, started sweating and ahahahaiuhfisbfbfiubsijsf ffs

Finally calmed down because looked at the calendar and reaslied the littler thot had it all wrong. It isn't 90, more like 5 MONTHS.

But now that she has bought it up, I am left feelings really quite uncomfortable. ahhhh **** **** ****

Take a breath. It’s not even Christmas yet lol. Plan out your revision well and you’ll have a much easier time. If you start over Christmas break and work hard from then on, you’ll easily have enough time to have learnt everything. You can do this! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Kryptonitekid43
Take a breath. It’s not even Christmas yet lol. Plan out your revision well and you’ll have a much easier time. If you start over Christmas break and work hard from then on, you’ll easily have enough time to have learnt everything. You can do this! :smile:

Thank you! I just, I was so relaxed and out-of-nowhere she came out with "90 days left" and I was like "WHO IS FAILING THEIR A-LEVELS? MEEEE"

I then ate Turkish delight and got over it. Really appreciate this btw xo

Quick Reply

Latest