If you could ask the leaders of the Green Party anything, what would you ask? Watch

StrawberryDreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This general election 2019, we want to see if we can get your questions to the leaders of all the main political parties in the UK and get you the answers you want. We are contacting all the main political parties, and asking them to respond to your questions. Check out our hub thread here for all the links to all the Q&A threads we have.

Attachment 865034

If you could ask Sian Berry and Jonathan Bartley, leaders of the Green Party, a question this general election - what would you ask? Maybe your interested in finding out more about the election manifesto, what the Greens plan to do for the NHS and education, or a question about the election campaign itself.

We will then be posing these questions to the Green Party and Sian & Jonathan, and ask them to answer the questions you feel are important. If they respond, we will then post these answers so you can see what they said!

If there are a lot of questions, a shortlist will be sent over to the parties. We have extended this offer to all the parties listed in the main hub thread linked above, and will put up answers (when/if we receive them) from the leaders in our General Election forum. If we do not get a response from the party by Wednesday 11th December, we will update the hub thread to let you know.
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 1 month ago
James Smith 90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StrawberryDreams)
This general election 2019, we want to see if we can get your questions to the leaders of all the main political parties in the UK and get you the answers you want. We are contacting all the main political parties, and asking them to respond to your questions. Check out our hub thread here for all the links to all the Q&A threads we have.

Attachment 865034

If you could ask Sian Berry and Jonathan Bartley, leaders of the Green Party, a question this general election - what would you ask? Maybe your interested in finding out more about the election manifesto, what the Greens plan to do for the NHS and education, or a question about the election campaign itself.

We will then be posing these questions to the Green Party and Sian & Jonathan, and ask them to answer the questions you feel are important. If they respond, we will then post these answers so you can see what they said!

If there are a lot of questions, a shortlist will be sent over to the parties. We have extended this offer to all the parties listed in the main hub thread linked above, and will put up answers (when/if we receive them) from the leaders in our General Election forum. If we do not get a response from the party by Wednesday 11th December, we will update the hub thread to let you know.
I'd ask "do you think you will ever be in power?" :confused:
Last edited by James Smith 90; 1 month ago
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why do you need 2 leaders?
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you think that you should make more of the health benefits and local jobs that a Green economy would bring?
tubphonecase
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why is the green party against nuclear energy?

I'd vote green in an election (if I was franchised) but this does not make any sense to me.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How do you balance implementing laws to improve the environment with trying not to restrict people's behaviours and product usage?
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone!

Sian Berry, co-leader of The Green Party responded to your questions (I'm afraid I sent these off before yours was added 04MR17, I'm so sorry) and a few we added too. You can watch her video and read the article here

Thanks for your questions :danceboy:

barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for letting us know.
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Give up it's pointless
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StrawberryDreams)
Hey everyone!

Sian Berry, co-leader of The Green Party responded to your questions (I'm afraid I sent these off before yours was added 04MR17, I'm so sorry) and a few we added too. You can watch her video and read the article here

Thanks for your questions :danceboy:

Fair play for getting them and others to respond good job strawberry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.69%
12.8%
2 (99)
12.55%
18.63%
22.94%
19.39%

Watched Threads