rajbrown
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello-i'm starting uni next year at the same time my tow sisters begin uni as well. Im just wondering how student loans work, do we all 'share' the same maintenance loan. Or do we have separate loans, im a bit confused, please help if you can. Thank you
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rajbrown)
Hello-i'm starting uni next year at the same time my tow sisters begin uni as well. Im just wondering how student loans work, do we all 'share' the same maintenance loan. Or do we have separate loans, im a bit confused, please help if you can. Thank you
You all apply for your own loan. It’s important that you all explain that you have 2 sisters also applying for 2020 funding and that your parents list all your siblings in the household income details (a proportion of your parents income will be deducted for each sibling).

If you study different term dates or in different locations (in London/not London, live at home/away) then your loan amounts will be different.
Duncan SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rajbrown)
Hi,

You and your sisters would all apply individually for finance.

Regards, Duncan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (412)
43.78%
No (98)
10.41%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.8%

Watched Threads