How long do Birmingham take to respond? Watch

wwyatt99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've had all my offers back and haven't yet had an offer from University of Birmingham, I'm applying for 2 courses there, Chemistry BSc and a Chemistry Integrated Masters
I got an email when I applied saying they would try and respond within 15 days and its been well over 15
Med3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Perhaps drop them an email for an update on your application?
Tia.Rose
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by wwyatt99)
I've had all my offers back and haven't yet had an offer from University of Birmingham, I'm applying for 2 courses there, Chemistry BSc and a Chemistry Integrated Masters
I got an email when I applied saying they would try and respond within 15 days and its been well over 15
In the same boat. Applied for medicine on the 13th of October and still haven’t heard anything back so far
wwyatt99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tia.Rose)
In the same boat. Applied for medicine on the 13th of October and still haven’t heard anything back so far
I guess thats reassuring, I know people who got offers back for psychology in like 2 weeks but i guess that's a different area in the university. Perhaps sciences get a lot of applications and thats why its taking so long
wwyatt99
Rep:
?
(Original post by Med3)
Perhaps drop them an email for an update on your application?
I cant find an email for the admissions, am i being stupid and its easier to find than I think or do they generally not give it out easily?
Admit-One
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just call them, it’ll be a lot quicker than emailing.
2childmum!
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My DD had the same thing happen (applying for chemistry). She discovered they had been sending emails to the wrong address (the one she had used for the open day, not the one she had put on her UCAS form). It would be a good idea to contact them, in case a similar thing has happened

She has been invited to an applicants day and interview this week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (353)
46.45%
No (81)
10.66%
I'm not old enough (326)
42.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed