tael
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have previously applied for student finance ages ago. I have sent all the evidence that I was asked for and as we all know, SFE takes time to process the evidence. I've rang SFE and they keep saying that they're still processing my application. However, my university is asking for 25% of the tuition fee payment or they'll block my access to the uni portal, being deregistered, etc. I don't know what to do now, should I ask my uni for an extension for the payment?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tael)
I have previously applied for student finance ages ago. I have sent all the evidence that I was asked for and as we all know, SFE takes time to process the evidence. I've rang SFE and they keep saying that they're still processing my application. However, my university is asking for 25% of the tuition fee payment or they'll block my access to the uni portal, being deregistered, etc. I don't know what to do now, should I ask my uni for an extension for the payment?
Talk to your university and explain the situation. The finance department might be able to contact SFE to verify things.

They might not be willing to make allowances if you don’t pay.
Duncan SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tael)
Hi,

I'd recommend speaking to the university about this, if you explain the situation to them they may be able to help with this.

Regards, Duncan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (412)
43.78%
No (98)
10.41%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed