I am going to be homeless in 3 weeks Watch

ArcusF
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi,
so I am going to be homeless in 3 weeks because my parents had enough of everything going on in life because I reported them to the social services 4 months ago due to abuse.

Now they are packing their bags and gonna sell this house and move back to our origin country.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thank you
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Why don't you just move back to your 'origin country' too?
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How old are you and do you have any regular source of monthly income?
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How old are you? If you find yourself actually homeless and you’re under 16 I think the council can provide emergency accommodation for you

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housi...d_17_year_olds
ArcusF
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
How old are you and do you have any regular source of monthly income?
17 // they got give me money. I use to have a part time job but forced me to quit it
ArcusF
Rep:
?
(Original post by karl pilkington)
Why don't you just move back to your 'origin country' too?
Education
Joleee
Report 6 days ago
do you want to stay in the UK or what are you thinking?

you can contact Shelter although they will redirect you to your local council who might provide emergency accommodation. you need the right to stay in the UK tho; do you have permanent residency or British citizenship?

england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/homelessness/your_situation/homeless_help_your_situation_-_16_and_17_year_olds
ArcusF
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joleee)
do you want to stay in the UK or what are you thinking?

you can contact Shelter although they will redirect you to your local council who might provide emergency accommodation. you need the right to stay in the UK tho; do you have permanent residency or British citizenship?

england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/homelessness/your_situation/homeless_help_your_situation_-_16_and_17_year_olds
Yes I do
Itwasn’tme
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ah do u have any other family or friends that would let u stay with them just until ur back on ur feet ?
Or if ur a student in college have u talked to ur teachers ect to see if u can get any help
Also I’d start looking for a job ASAP
Good luck and let me know if u need any tips
ArcusF
Rep:
?
(Original post by Itwasn’tme)
Ah do u have any other family or friends that would let u stay with them just until ur back on ur feet ?
Or if ur a student in college have u talked to ur teachers ect to see if u can get any help
Also I’d start looking for a job ASAP
Good luck and let me know if u need any tips
I dont have any relatives, I have been looking for a job for the past 2 weeks.
Itwasn’tme
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ArcusF)
I dont have any relatives, I have been looking for a job for the past 2 weeks.
Ah you said ur not from this country originally but do u have a small community of ppl here from ur country that might help u ?
Or if ur religious then try asking the ppl at ur church or temple or mosque you’ll be surprised how much ppl well help u if not try a community centre
ArcusF
Rep:
?
Ah you said ur not from this country originally but do u have a small community of ppl here from ur country that might help u ?
Or if ur religious then try asking the ppl at ur church or temple or mosque you’ll be surprised how much ppl well help u if not try a community centre
funny enough, the people form my country agrees with abuse etc so there is no help from them.
Itwasn’tme
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
funny enough, the people form my country agrees with abuse etc so there is no help from them.
What are u joking mate don’t know what to say..maybe go to the council ?
ArcusF
Rep:
?
What are u joking mate don’t know what to say..maybe go to the council ?
I am dead serious, its sad but true, the old mindset,
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
hi, i had a similar case to this, around two years ago i reported my parents for abuse , they were mad at me for around a year and a bit but theyve calmed down now and u fortunately still hold it as a grudge and thankfully theres no abuse anymore, did u contact social services thru skl?? if ur enrolled at a skl or college u cld ask them for help, also if u dont mind me asking which country are u from cos i know the country im from abuse and stiff happens a lot
Itwasn’tme
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ah are u asian by chance because I’ve heard Asians do that sometimes (btw I’m asian so don’t come for me about being racist )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (16)
42.11%
No I don't (13)
34.21%
I work during the holidays (9)
23.68%

Watched Threads