geekgirl666
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
douse anyone know how to revise for a Dt exam iv got it tomorrow
geekgirl666
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
anyone at all that knows about Dt revition please tell me i need help because i have an exam tomorrow and its 2 hours so please help
vicvic38
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
maybe learn to spell lol
geekgirl666
Rep:
(Original post by vicvic38)
maybe learn to spell lol
not helpful
vicvic38
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by geekgirl666)
not helpful
idk maybe look at a book

2 hr exam ain't nothin
geekgirl666
Rep:
(Original post by vicvic38)
idk maybe look at a book

2 hr exam ain't nothin
1.which book
2. its a long time
vicvic38
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
what dt you doing?

Like a recipe book or like a book with words in
geekgirl666
Rep:
idk which dt i just know its aqua
Lshort17
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
idk which dt i just know its aqua
Surely you should know what subject area you are studying? 😂
geekgirl666
Rep:
(Original post by Lshort17)
Surely you should know what subject area you are studying? 😂
i do im doing design and tecnology but i dont know how to revise for it
geekgirl666
Rep:
its about the machines i think
Lshort17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I know, but what area
Food and nutrition
Graphics
Woodwork
Textiles?
geekgirl666
Rep:
I know, but what area
Food and nutrition
Graphics
Woodwork
Textiles?
wood work
Lshort17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
wood work
Have you got any class notes, youtube may help, i know that english used to be on there so maybe similar
geekgirl666
Rep:
Have you got any class notes, youtube may help, i know that english used to be on there so maybe similar
i have no class notes
geekgirl666
Rep:
nope no class noets
username4937028
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Lool
Mrepic Foulger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
open a book about DT and read it
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Are you A-level or GCSE? If you are GCSE look at technologystudent.com
I have no idea how you have no class notes if you have been attending, you should know exactly which exam board you are with and what is on the specification.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.33%
Okay (64)
29.63%
A bit lacking (81)
37.5%
Not good at all (53)
24.54%

Watched Threads