Can Muslim man marry unmuslim girl or other way? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
As you can see the title,i was wondering that is it possible to have relationship or marry unmuslim girl or man?
Give me ur opinion or thought about this question
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
"unmuslim", lol
Amiimle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
According to the correct opinion of Islamic scholars, Muslim men can marry women from the Abrahamic faiths provided that the woman is religious.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Usually its okay for the guys as they its treated as a victory taking "one of theirs" from another faith.

Girls on the other hand is a big social no, no. There plenty of stories of people ordering so called "honour" killings for dishonouring the family.
Corare
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Usually its okay for the guys as they its treated as a victory taking "one of theirs" from another faith.

Girls on the other hand is a big social no, no. There plenty of stories of people ordering so called "honour" killings for dishonouring the family.
haha
Believer 99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
The question is why would he.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yes, just as it's perfectly legal and fine for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
It’s perfectly legal but forbidden in the eyes of Allah. Only a muslim man can marry a non muslim woman but she must convert sometime after for it to be halal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (16)
42.11%
No I don't (13)
34.21%
I work during the holidays (9)
23.68%

Watched Threads