im a new delivery driver for a local pizza place. Watch

Igotbbcalevel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I only started a month ago
I get paid minimum wage and tips really help

and if the change is less than £1 I don't normally bother giving change. customers don't seem to care but would you.

obviously if they ask I give them change.

is this ok

edit: I seems like I was wrong. people are a little more frugal than I expect. I'll stop "stealing" now

edit again: what if the weather was really bad I think a little tip wouldn't be unfair.

edit again: I don't think the demographic on tsr is a good representative for the demographic who buy my pizza. so I'll take everyone's advice like a pinch of salt
Last edited by Igotbbcalevel; 1 week ago
StriderHort
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Of course not. You're expected to give change. I'm a top flat so generally always tip the delivery driver, but i'd be seriously annoyed if you just took it as a given and likely stop you, you'd certainly get nothing in future.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Igotbbcalevel)

and if the change is less than £2 I don't normally bother giving change. customers don't seem to care but would you.

is this ok
Is this for real?
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Igotbbcalevel)

and if the change is less than £2 I don't normally bother giving change. customers don't seem to care but would you.

is this ok
No it’s theft, I’d be quite annoyed if a delivery driver pulled this on me. It’s my money
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
You don't give change? Lmao. It's not up to you whether or not you give change. If you did that to me I'd tell your employer and you'd be out of a job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (129)
48.13%
No (35)
13.06%
I'm not old enough (104)
38.81%

Watched Threads