The Student Room Group

Want to do computer science degree. doing a BTEC in engineering and A-level maths

Is there any unis that will allow me to apply for computer science degree, with the qualifications i have?.the qualifications i will have is Btec engineerinf and a-level maths
Original post by Sajid0981
Is there any unis that will allow me to apply for computer science degree, with the qualifications i have?.the qualifications i will have is Btec engineerinf and a-level maths

Most universities will accept that combination. Start shortlisting and just double check directly with each of your choices before you submit your application.
Reply 2
Original post by Sajid0981

Most will.

Technically even Oxford would accept that combo with the right grades - cs.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/why_oxford/standard_conditional_offers.html#Vocational_qualifications:_eg_BTEC_National_Diploma
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Most universities will accept that combination. Start shortlisting and just double check directly with each of your choices before you submit youd

Original post by yt7777
Most will.

Technically even Oxford would accept that combo with the right grades - cs.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/why_oxford/standard_conditional_offers.html#Vocational_qualifications:_eg_BTEC_National_Diploma

Do you how i can filter through the unis , that will allow me to do it.Because i cant find any unis that say they will allow that or do i just apply for it even though the unis havent written that my courses are eligible for the degree im applying for in the entry requirements bit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending