Want to do computer science degree. doing a BTEC in engineering and A-level maths Watch

Sajid0981
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is there any unis that will allow me to apply for computer science degree, with the qualifications i have?.the qualifications i will have is Btec engineerinf and a-level maths
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sajid0981)
Is there any unis that will allow me to apply for computer science degree, with the qualifications i have?.the qualifications i will have is Btec engineerinf and a-level maths
Most universities will accept that combination. Start shortlisting and just double check directly with each of your choices before you submit your application.
yt7777
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sajid0981)
Most will.

Technically even Oxford would accept that combo with the right grades - cs.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/why_oxford/standard_conditional_offers.html #Vocational_qualifications:_eg_B TEC_National_Diploma
Sajid0981
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PQ)
Most universities will accept that combination. Start shortlisting and just double check directly with each of your choices before you submit youd
(Original post by yt7777)
Most will.

Technically even Oxford would accept that combo with the right grades - cs.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/why_oxford/standard_conditional_offers.html #Vocational_qualifications:_eg_B TEC_National_Diploma
Do you how i can filter through the unis , that will allow me to do it.Because i cant find any unis that say they will allow that or do i just apply for it even though the unis havent written that my courses are eligible for the degree im applying for in the entry requirements bit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 12 Dec '19
  • Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?