Telling him I like him Christmas Card Watch

Flamingo_Sophie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I've liked this guy for about 6 months now we are close mates and have the same circle of friends, we both go to single sex schools so don't see each other that often but meet up at weekends and things. Recently he was in a relationship and whilst in it asked if I had feelings for him. I was honest and said I did but that I respected his relationship. During the conversation he hinted that if things were different he would've wanted to be with me. He's always acted different with me than how he acts with other girls, always stands up for me and flirts with me, he also messages me nearly everyday. I've got him and some other friends coming over on boxing day to celebrate Christmas I was getting everyone Christmas cards and thought that in his I would write how I feel because now we could properly talk about everything seeing as he's not in a relationship anymore. They only lasted two months and broke up a few weeks ago. Do you think I should tell him how I feel in the card and how should I go about it?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Flamingo_Sophie)
So I've liked this guy for about 6 months now we are close mates and have the same circle of friends, we both go to single sex schools so don't see each other that often but meet up at weekends and things. Recently he was in a relationship and whilst in it asked if I had feelings for him. I was honest and said I did but that I respected his relationship. During the conversation he hinted that if things were different he would've wanted to be with me. He's always acted different with me than how he acts with other girls, always stands up for me and flirts with me, he also messages me nearly everyday. I've got him and some other friends coming over on boxing day to celebrate Christmas I was getting everyone Christmas cards and thought that in his I would write how I feel because now we could properly talk about everything seeing as he's not in a relationship anymore. They only lasted two months and broke up a few weeks ago. Do you think I should tell him how I feel in the card and how should I go about it?
If the guy has been flirting with you whilst in a relationship with another person, then you need to consider whether this individual can be trusted.
Jolhihilhil
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Flamingo_Sophie)
I say go for it if you trust him. It's a cute gesture, just make sure he's over his ex.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (168)
48.55%
No (42)
12.14%
I'm not old enough (136)
39.31%

Watched Threads