Report 1 week ago
She sounds toxic, avoid I would.
Petrol_Head-94
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No she wasn't willing to listen to me. She kept saying there's nothing left to talk.
She isn't that type who says hi and walks on.
Sad to hear that, just ignore what happened and move on. She was just trying to manipulate with your emotions coz she messed up from her side so it's not worth thinking about it anymore.
Last edited by Petrol_Head-94; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
She sounds toxic, avoid I would.
Really? How?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Petrol_Head-94)
Sad to hear that, just ignore what happened and move on. She was just trying to manipulate with your emotions so it's not worth thinking about it anymore.
I really liked her.. and I still do.. I was wronged basically. She lied to me and made false accusations based on misinterpretation on her part or clearly she wanted me to come after her and talk to her. Which she didnt want to admit to me
Petrol_Head-94
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I really liked her.. and I still do.. I was wronged basically. She lied to me and made false accusations based on misinterpretation on her part or clearly she wanted me to come after her and talk to her. Which she didnt want to admit to me
See ma young man, you approached her in a nice manner like a gentleman does, asking her out for a coffee. But after such a long time she looks at your back and starts to ack up with you without even confessing that she is feeling bad for what she did before, That's not how it is suppose to work out. The fact that she is lying to you and accusing you should ring the alarm bells for you.
Last edited by Petrol_Head-94; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
See ma young man, you approached her in a nice manner like a gentleman does, asking her out for a coffee. But after such a long time she looks at your back and starts to ack up with you without even confessing that she is feeling bad for what she did before, That's not how it is suppose to work out. The fact that she is lying to you and accusing you should ring the alarm bells for you.
Its her ego I think
Petrol_Head-94
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Its her ego I think
Its the case it seems
Anonymous #1
Its the case it seems
Any chance we can ever restart in future?
Petrol_Head-94
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Any chance we can ever restart in future?
Maybe when she sees you again just play it out smoothly such as hi how you doing today? Wanna have coffee or lunch? You know just to get things going and then let her confess what wants to confess and you can voluntarily accept her confessions. So good luck!
Kryptonitekid43
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Look mate, it’s clear you want to see if you have a future with this girl so just make an effort and go for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (79)
32.78%
No I don't (115)
47.72%
I work during the holidays (47)
19.5%

Watched Threads