Did my bf sexually assault me.. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I was hanging out with him yesterday and we both just had fun being together. At around 6pm he told me he wanted to go to the park. I kept saying no because it was cold dark and that park is just scary especially at night. He managed to persuade me.

While walking through the park I had a gut feeling he wanted to do something sexual so before we even got to the bench by the little pond area I told him I didn’t want to do anything and that I’d much rather just cuddle him.

He laughed at me and said ok in a mocking tone so I told him AGAIN I didn’t want to do anything and that we should just turn back around so I can go home. I put my foot down and kept repeating myself so he said fine we’ll just cuddle and make out under the stars which I was fine with..

That wasnt the case when we got there. While kissing he kept grinding into me until he got a hard on. Then he started to ask me to give him a blowjob. I refused many times. He finally said fine then laid me down on the bench and went on top of me. He said “fine if you won’t do anything for me let me do what I want to you” and again...I said no I didn’t want to. It was just so cold and all I wanted was to hug and talk to him but he started to unbutton my jeans and Yh..

“you said you didn’t want to do anything and yet you’re so wet for me” I remember him saying..

After it happened I got up and couldn’t even look him in the eyes BUT I did just move closer to him and started clinging on to him for I don’t know what reason..? Warmth? I really don’t know..I thought it was done and I asked if we could go back but he said no. He wanted something in return.
He just kept asking for a blowjob and I gave in after saying no.

I just felt sooo down after it happened and I don’t know why but the thing is we have done sexual things with each other before and also why did I just cling on to him after?
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yes. no question about it.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Thats literally rape
CyproFenol
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
yes. no question about it.
Ah I can see the future!
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was hanging out with him yesterday and we both just had fun being together. At around 6pm he told me he wanted to go to the park. I kept saying no because it was cold dark and that park is just scary especially at night. He managed to persuade me.

While walking through the park I had a gut feeling he wanted to do something sexual so before we even got to the bench by the little pond area I told him I didn’t want to do anything and that I’d much rather just cuddle him.

He laughed at me and said ok in a mocking tone so I told him AGAIN I didn’t want to do anything and that we should just turn back around so I can go home. I put my foot down and kept repeating myself so he said fine we’ll just cuddle and make out under the stars which I was fine with..

That wasnt the case when we got there. While kissing he kept grinding into me until he got a hard on. Then he started to ask me to give him a blowjob. I refused many times. He finally said fine then laid me down on the bench and went on top of me. He said “fine if you won’t do anything for me let me do what I want to you” and again...I said no I didn’t want to. It was just so cold and all I wanted was to hug and talk to him but he started to unbutton my jeans and Yh..

“you said you didn’t want to do anything and yet you’re so wet for me” I remember him saying..

After it happened I got up and couldn’t even look him in the eyes BUT I did just move closer to him and started clinging on to him for I don’t know what reason..? Warmth? I really don’t know..I thought it was done and I asked if we could go back but he said no. He wanted something in return.

I just felt sooo down after it happened and I don’t know why but the thing is we have done sexual things with each other before and also why did I just cling on to him after?
He sexually assaulted you. No ifs, no buts.

Go to the police and tell them what happened.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by CyproFenol)
Ah I can see the future!
Please **** off, troll.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ah I can see the future!
so do i. you sound like another rapist in the making.
Tom K2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
He wanted to be sexual in a public place? How disgusting.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago

I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's hard to be abused by someone you love but you need to recognise that he did something wrong.

Letting this go, will lead to more stuff happening. You need to act now.

And please take care of yourself. Some people are just horrible in this world.
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yes I think he did pressure you into doing something that you said several times that u didn’t want to do
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Its not rape idiot. Learn what rape means
it is rape. but you clearly need to look up its definition, hun.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
He didnt put his willy inside her willy. He only asked for blowjob. That isnt rape u noob virgin.

Also @OP please ask him for consent next time
silly kid. i never report people, so i hope you feel honoured.
johniscool
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
silly kid. i never report people, so i hope you feel honoured.
Why are you being so salty for
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago

You said no multiple times yet he still put his **** in you; this is pretty clean cut case of rape. Don’t shower just go straight to the police and please dump him ASAP
Anonymous #4
Report 6 days ago
Incoming snowflakes saying "Ohhh dump him!! Dump Dump Dump get a new bf dump him too!!! "
Snowflakes? Looks like we found the trash guy in the story. He’s here’s

No consent/forced “consent”/manipulated consent—> rape

Yes fcking dump his worthless ass . Any guy who can’t respect your decisions won’t do sh*t for you in the long run. Vice versa for girls.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I don’t want any arguments please I’m just so confused because I don’t know what to do..

My brains just going into overdrive and overthinking because I’m realising that this isn’t the first time he ignored me when I’ve said no... I force myself to get over it because I know he loves me and means no harm...and yesterday I was practically clinging on to him after it happened and I don’t know why..

I also want to make it clear his penis did not go inside me..I’m still a virgin. I didn’t want to go into details but his fingers were down there and just things like that
CyproFenol
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I don’t want any arguments please I’m just so confused because I don’t know what to do..

My brains just going into overdrive and overthinking because I’m realising that this isn’t the first time he ignored me when I’ve said no... I force myself to get over it because I know he loves me and means no harm...and yesterday I was practically clinging on to him after it happened and I don’t know why..

I also want to make it clear his penis did not go inside me..I’m still a virgin. I didn’t want to go into details but his fingers were down there and just things like that
Okk so basically it isnt rape but you should have a serious talk with him. Otherwise dump.
Nuha22
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
he sexually assaulted you. You should tell someone
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago

Fingers in and forced blowjob is still sexual assault

He doesn’t love you if he sexually assaults you, I’m sorry but it’s the truth and it won’t get better
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
Fingers in and forced blowjob is still sexual assault

He doesn’t love you if he sexually assaults you, I’m sorry but it’s the truth and it won’t get better
Forced blowjob is rape. Putting one's penis inside another person against their will is rape, no matter which orifice. Absolutely get rid of him - if he loved you he would respect your wishes - that is the absolute minimum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (16)
42.11%
No I don't (13)
34.21%
I work during the holidays (9)
23.68%

Watched Threads