I completed sixth form and didn't go to uni. Watch

Bogelles
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by LivingGunn)
what's your issue lmao? personally, i think this is a good thread idea - i don't know anyone doing an apprenticeship and am interested in what people who don't go to uni do. if you're not interested, leave instead of being a ****
I don't have an issue with it, infact I think the opposite it's good way to go, waaaayyyy too many people go to uni and tbh most of them don't actually need to and higher apprenticeships are a great way to get the degree and not to go to uni and in some industries they are the best way into them

my issue is partly how he has worded it, he has worded it like he is amazing and so out there and cool, if he had instead titled this something like "higher apprenticeship questions" and then just a description thingy of "a thread for people to ask questions about higher apprenticeships blah blah blah" then that would of been good

oh and he is getting really defensive over the ***** who don't know anything and want to troll him and instead of reacting normally or just ingnoring he retialiates and fights back at them

I didn't mean to be a **** but there isn't a nice way of telling someone to get off their high horse without sounding like one. I apologise if I have in anyway offended the OP or anyone else for that matter
Last edited by Bogelles; 6 days ago
CyproFenol
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Torigracex)
You do realise you can have many MANY jobs without a degree? In fact there’s many degrees you can do that in fact lead to no jobs at all. OP is doing an apprenticeship, meaning you get paid to do training in the career you want to go into and in many cases have a head start against those who go to uni to study a degree in the same job.
I mean yeah if you are stupid enough to do an art degree then it is worse than doing no degrees at all. But no degree is stopid too
SharinTalks
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Tom K2001)
Ask me anything.
Not a question but I also completed sixth form and I’m not at uni. I went uni for a week and dropped out because of my mental health and am now looking for an apprenticeship. I wish you all the best in your role and your future
hunchoM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by CyproFenol)
I didnt heard of him/her so he must be slave?
No your just living under a rock m8
Tom K2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by CyproFenol)
I am going to cambrige ok?
Dream on
(Original post by johniscool)
So you got 1 a star in btec psychology
No. Alevels
(Original post by Bogelles)
lmao mate you are literally attention seeking by creating this thread, 48000 people started a higher apprenticeship last year and they are becoming more and more popular and rightly so

if you have to create a thread like this to get attention and validate yourself then I don't think I'm the one with self esteem issues
Its a question and answer. I'm in no way attention seeking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (201)
18.75%
Labour (554)
51.68%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.43%
Green Party (59)
5.5%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (2)
0.19%
Ulster Unionist (4)