Ex boyfriend (who wasn’t my boyfriend but basically was) Watch

Mollie curtis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
So first year uni I slept with my flat mate (bad decision... tell me smthn I don’t know) and ye basically we were a thing all throughout first year. We never got together but we were very close. He made it clear eventually he didn’t want a relationship so I distanced myself drastically and he still kept moving to me, saying lots of stuff that would make anyone feel head ****ed. Anyways. So it’s second year now and me and him are still in the same friendship group. However, I’ve tried moving in and I got a new boyfriend. I just feel a bit sad how off he’s been with me since being back from summer. When I came back from summer he came to my house drunk after a night out saying how much he liked me etc, but woke up and denied it, saying he was “drunk” etc and it didn’t mean anything. Fair enough but I was confused. But now even if I LN in the same room as him it’s awkward. He doesn’t acknowledge me what so ever. Makes me feel really small. And it’s really embarrassing. I’m happy with my current partner I wouldn’t change it for the world but a part of me feels a bit sad that I’ve lost such a close mate from last year. I’d never go back there but my question is, why is he being so off with me do u think?
johniscool
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Depends. Are you peng?
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
It's out of your control and you have to take care of yourself. It's something that is hard to swallow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (16)
42.11%
No I don't (13)
34.21%
I work during the holidays (9)
23.68%

Watched Threads