I met a guy on Omegle and I'm falling for him Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hey I'm so embarrassed for asking this but I can't tell it anyone else. So a couple of months ago I met this 22 year old guy from the UK on omegle (at the beginning of August) and we instantly hit it off. I'm 18 years old and from Germany. Basically we've been texting each other every single day and we've been talking about everything and anything. I've told him so many things about myself and I think we genuinely like each other. Now here's the thing: 1. I'm the one who usually texts him first. Therefore I have asked him multiple times if he even wants to talk. So either he asks me what makes me think that or even more often he tells me to stop being paranoid (he knows I'm a little insecure) 2.The other thing is that our texts have become less frequent for the last month or so. He told me he's very busy atm and so he doesn't even open my texts for a couple of days sometimes. (I know for a fact that he's busy,he even has all his notifications switched off and is not even opening his app because his snap score is going up (lol sorry for seeming like a stalker)). But I'm a very doubtful person and have started to wonder if he's not interested in talking to me anymore? Wouldn't he text back quicker if he were actually interested? Sometimes he says the sweetest things to me, asks me how I'm feeling and builds me up when I'm feeling down. I remember one time where I jokingly said that I'm happy we'll never meet and he replied that I would jump at the chance. I got a little angry and told him I wasn't that desperate. Then he asked me hypothetically if I would not meet up with him if I were in Southampton (my sister lives there) and he was there too. That question made me very confused as I do not know what he wants to hear. Please help me? Am I reading too much into this? Is he not interested in me anymore and just too polite to say it? Should I stop talking to him? I think about him all the time, it's making me crazy!!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey I'm so embarrassed for asking this but I can't tell it anyone else. So a couple of months ago I met this 22 year old guy from the UK on omegle (at the beginning of August) and we instantly hit it off. I'm 18 years old and from Germany. Basically we've been texting each other every single day and we've been talking about everything and anything. I've told him so many things about myself and I think we genuinely like each other. Now here's the thing: 1. I'm the one who usually texts him first. Therefore I have asked him multiple times if he even wants to talk. So either he asks me what makes me think that or even more often he tells me to stop being paranoid (he knows I'm a little insecure) 2.The other thing is that our texts have become less frequent for the last month or so. He told me he's very busy atm and so he doesn't even open my texts for a couple of days sometimes. (I know for a fact that he's busy,he even has all his notifications switched off and is not even opening his app because his snap score is going up (lol sorry for seeming like a stalker)). But I'm a very doubtful person and have started to wonder if he's not interested in talking to me anymore? Wouldn't he text back quicker if he were actually interested? Sometimes he says the sweetest things to me, asks me how I'm feeling and builds me up when I'm feeling down. I remember one time where I jokingly said that I'm happy we'll never meet and he replied that I would jump at the chance. I got a little angry and told him I wasn't that desperate. Then he asked me hypothetically if I would not meet up with him if I were in Southampton (my sister lives there) and he was there too. That question made me very confused as I do not know what he wants to hear. Please help me? Am I reading too much into this? Is he not interested in me anymore and just too polite to say it? Should I stop talking to him? I think about him all the time, it's making me crazy!!
You both sound genuinely nice, maybe he actually is a bit busy though? If you completely stopped talking to him for a month would you think you still have feelings for him?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You both sound genuinely nice, maybe he actually is a bit busy though? If you completely stopped talking to him for a month would you think you still have feelings for him?
Yes definitely! I don't get over people that fast (even small meaningless crushes) but this is more than just a crush, at least to me 😬
I feel so clingy for doing that but I can't help it.
CyproFenol
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Find someone else??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (138)
19.71%
Labour (353)
50.43%
Liberal Democrats (98)
14%
Green Party (34)
4.86%
Brexit Party (9)
1.29%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.43%
SNP (14)
2%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.43%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.86%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)