Don't understand anything i'm doing Watch

Praxeti
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I genuinely dont understand any of the work I have... hand in is next week, but I don't know how to complete any of my assignments, i've barely started them! i don#t know why I thought I was capable of this, and I guess I just want to ask whether A) anyone knows any ways to suddenly learn everything or B) is life possible/easy to transition in to after failing at university?

thanks, this is more of a breakdown than anything, so i'm sorry if i am wasting your time.
Econ1906
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don’t apologise! We’re all at uni/have been at some point so believe me I know how you feel! It can be daunting and a lot to take in.

What parts of your work do you not understand? I’d suggest consulting other resources like textbooks and online Videos to help your understanding and go see your lecturer in office hours they should be able to help also compare with your classmates it will help too!

Even if a week is left, it’s better you realise now rather than a day before. Make a revision / assignment plan to cover topics each day. Your lecturer must have given info on what topics have high priority so maybe send an email to confirm these and spend some time on these epecially?

All the best!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (280)
47.54%
No (68)
11.54%
I'm not old enough (241)
40.92%

Watched Threads