g_savv
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don't know how to revise or start to revise for most of my subjects and it's really stressing me out.Does anyone have any help to offer me?I would really appreciate it.
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by g_savv)
I don't know how to revise or start to revise for most of my subjects and it's really stressing me out.Does anyone have any help to offer me?I would really appreciate it.
Go to your local library, pick up a study book and start reading it and making notes.
g_savv
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by 0le)
Go to your local library, pick up a study book and start reading it and making notes.
Thanks! I'll try that
StudyBunny33
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
take a deep breath. Organise your thoughts and then get to work on creating a revision timetable, so that you have something to work off. That's what I do
g_savv
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by StudyBunny33)
take a deep breath. Organise your thoughts and then get to work on creating a revision timetable, so that you have something to work off. That's what I do
thanks! I know i can do that but i want everything to be perfect and just give up and in the end i learn nothing
Bhansongal98
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Try writing a list of things you need to do and then have a good crack at them in short bursts. I really recommend the Forest timer app which allows you to set a study timer for your desired length of time and grows a little virtual tree in your garden if you complete the timer. Very motivating! If you have the time pressure you may find yourself less concerned about perfectionism too. Give it a go

I also recommend the morse code method for reading through papers etc. Mark a point (.) next to lines that make a statement or argument and then a dash (-) next to any further pieces of the text that add evidence. Then go through and write up with the point statement, followed by bullet points of evidence contributing to that point.

Hope you do well and don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to study as long as you get your head down and start!

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (44)
33.33%
No I don't (62)
46.97%
I work during the holidays (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads