Prince Andrew must testify says Epstein accusers' lawyer Watch

Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I imagine the Palace's lawyers might have something to say about that...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50633640
Nalk1573
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Prince Andrew is the sacrificial lamb for the entire Epstein Blackmail Operation.
So far it seems the Royal Family want him to be jailed and forgotten about, rather than protect him.

I assume to distract from the Clintons and all the crimes they are involved in.
Maybe the Illuminati want revenge on the UK because of Brexit.
Maybe the Illuminati want to take down the Royal Family and cause chaos in Britain.
If they can kill Epstein in a maximum security jail, surely they could do something about Virginia Roberts.
Maybe Roberts and Prince Andrew and Epstein are working together and double crossing, triple crossing and even quadruple crossing each other and invented the whole story for another reason we don't understand yet.
Nalk1573
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
More Thoughts :

Maybe Virginia Roberts is Prince Andrew's daughter ?? You never know.
If they want Prince Andrew embarrassed and humiliated, there must be a reason for it.
The Royal Family are above the law, they could easily have anyone killed or removed that gets in their way, but they want Prince Andrew to be hung out to dry. This media frenzy is exactly what they want.
Why is no one speaking about Clinton and everyone else alleged to have been raping these women ?
Last edited by Nalk1573; 1 week ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
I imagine the Palace's lawyers might have something to say about that...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50633640
Ofc they want him to testify because the real issue is they are on commission to chase millions of $ from the Epstein estate.

Unless he is ordered to or the police or FBI get some sort of court order, then his lawyers will tell him not to.
She has multi millionaire lawyers to advise and she can make a claim against him that he has committed a crime plus provide enough evidence to give the police ground to investigate.

So far there has been no evidence, no claim of any laws being broken by PA, just smearing to do with him being friends with Epstein.
If she was trafficked for 4 years, then why isnt she making claims against all the other people she slpet with? What about the role of her parents, school, social services, FBI, police, school etc. What parent lets their daughter of 16 live on an island as a masseuse and then travel the globe?

At the moment they are smearing him because it keeps it in the press. PA hasnt got a case to answer at the moment. no matter how many interviews she gives.
Nalk1573
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There's a lot more to this story.

I honestly think Eugenie and Beatrice are Ghislaine Maxwell's daughters. This is one giant coverup.
Pinkisk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My question is, why is nobody talking about Ghesline Maxwell? Unlike Prince Andrew, everyone knows for a fact that she was involved in the abuse...so why isn't anyone, anywhere talking about her? Why haven't any police departments questioned her? Why is she not in the media? Why is nobody looking for her? why is she not under arrest?
Last edited by Pinkisk; 1 week ago
Napp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pinkisk)
My question is, why is nobody talking about Ghesline Maxwell? Unlike Prince Andrew, everyone knows for a fact that she was involved in the abuse...so why isn't anyone, anywhere talking about her? Why haven't any police departments questioned her? Why is she not in the media? Why is nobody looking for her? why is she not under arrest?
Because aside from her being related to the late Robert Maxwell she is an utter nobody (who depending on your take may or may not have been involved in procuring kids for a pervert). That is unlike HRH Prince Andrew whom is a member of the Royal Family who has truly outclassed her in really sticking his foot in it.
Nalk1573
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Because aside from her being related to the late Robert Maxwell she is an utter nobody (who depending on your take may or may not have been involved in procuring kids for a pervert). That is unlike HRH Prince Andrew whom is a member of the Royal Family who has truly outclassed her in really sticking his foot in it.
Prince Andrew is deliberately making himself look guilty and purposely made a prat of himself in that interview.
He knows exactly what he is doing, and this is part of a much greater plan of theirs.
Napp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nalk1573)
Prince Andrew is deliberately making himself look guilty and purposely made a prat of himself in that interview.
He knows exactly what he is doing, and this is part of a much greater plan of theirs.
How so?
imlikeahermit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm waiting for the manager of Pizza Express in Woking to be subpoenaed...
Nalk1573
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
How so?
He is playing us for fools and wants this media storm.
He deliberately wants to look guilty.
I don't know the exact reasons why, but these people believe in mind games and tricking people and controlling us with Aleister Crowley-esque mentalism and symbolism and perhaps this thing was planned 25 years ago.
It just seems all a bit scripted at the moment, even the president of the United States is involved, and its happening at the exact same time as Brexit.
Something else, perhaps far more sinister is going on.
Things in society and how it runs are not "random".

Nalk1573
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Have you been hitting a meth pipe particularly vigorously today?
Keep worshipping the Royals like a good slave
Nalk1573
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Drewski)
If you actually think anyone "worships" Prince Andrew then you're either;
A- really ****ing stupid,
B- actively ignoring 30 years of bad press and derision,
C- really want to believe that there's some secret society running everything so you don't have to be blamed for how **** your life has turned out.
oooooo petty insults

well done
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
oooooo petty insults

well done
More evidence for my points than any of yours
Napp
Rep:
?
Keep worshipping the Royals like a good slave
So that's a yes?
looloo2134
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Most people before Esptein would not have a clue who Maxwell was and she is not member of the royal family who everybody know unlike Prince Andrew. So no one really care about her.
Nalk1573
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think a lot of people are

https://www.google.com/search?client...slaine+maxwell

I think this story has so many plot twists, unknown things, mystery and coverup that a lot of information may not be what it seems to be

She could be working for the FBI. Maybe she was a plant all along. You never know. Maybe she is irrelevant and a massive red herring.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think a lot of people are

https://www.google.com/search?client...slaine+maxwell

I think this story has so many plot twists, unknown things, mystery and coverup that a lot of information may not be what it seems to be

She could be working for the FBI. Maybe she was a plant all along. You never know. Maybe she is irrelevant and a massive red herring.
Name:  eugeniconfirm.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  109.1 KB
Nalk1573
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by the bear)
Name:  eugeniconfirm.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  109.1 KB
actually she kidnapped madelaine mccann

Pinkisk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by looloo2134)
Most people before Esptein would not have a clue who Maxwell was and she is not member of the royal family who everybody know unlike Prince Andrew. So no one really care about her.
Why? Under English law she would be liable for very serious criminal offences contrary to statute and common law. Specifically, trafficking, smuggling and slavery and sex crimes against minors, crimes all of which carry sentences up to life imprisonment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (135)
47.7%
No (37)
13.07%
I'm not old enough (111)
39.22%

Watched Threads