Can't believe what just happened Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I ordered a pizza at about 10.30pm, when the doorbell rang 10mins ago I was excited to get my pizza. I opened the door and the delivery guy was standing there eating a slice of my pizza saying mm this tastes good. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I just stared at him in shock. I gave him the money and tried to laugh it off like I wasn't bothered saying "that can be your tip" pointing towards the pizza hanging out of his mouth. He just grinned and said something I couldn't understand, not sure he could speak English well. I can't believe this, has this happened to anyone else?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
why the bloody hell did you pay him!!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
why the bloody hell did you pay him!!
I was scared and wanted him to go away, I didn't want problems. Do delivery drivers eat the food nowadays?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I was scared and wanted him to go away, I didn't want problems. Do delivery drivers eat the food nowadays?
Lmao

Um apparently they do now 😂
Chowderzzz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So you has the chance to not pay and you paid? Lmao. Well at least you took it in good nature. A lot of people would’ve lost their **** and hurled abuse at the delivery driver. Next time I’d suggest complaining tho, like by phoning up the pizza shop.
Manunited4eva
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like a serial killer pizza delivery guy. He acted very Patrick Batemanish. He probably can't remember what he did.
abcthe123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you ****ing simp. call that ****ing place now and get that ****er in trouble. **** i'm pissed off just reading this.
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I ordered a pizza at about 10.30pm, when the doorbell rang 10mins ago I was excited to get my pizza. I opened the door and the delivery guy was standing there eating a slice of my pizza saying mm this tastes good. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I just stared at him in shock. I gave him the money and tried to laugh it off like I wasn't bothered saying "that can be your tip" pointing towards the pizza hanging out of his mouth. He just grinned and said something I couldn't understand, not sure he could speak English well. I can't believe this, has this happened to anyone else?
Credit to you for reacting so well to that when a lot of people would have been hopping mad but you shouldn’t have given him the money really and complained
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by abcthe123)
you ****ing simp. call that ****ing place now and get that ****er in trouble. **** i'm pissed off just reading this.
LOOOL wow
Anonymous #1
I've called them and they said he was fired two weeks ago for compulsive pizza eating. Somehow he got into the kitchens again to do the deliveries.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Manunited4eva)
Sounds like a serial killer pizza delivery guy. He acted very Patrick Batemanish. He probably can't remember what he did.
That's what I'm talking about, I don't want to get murdered over a pizza slice ygm
Manunited4eva
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's what I'm talking about, I don't want to get murdered over a pizza slice ygm
Lol I was kidding. Perhaps report him or something.
Maybe the guys a bit dense in the head or something or perhaps it really was very very good pizza....
Was it?
ArabLlama
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Fired for compulsive pizza eating and snuck into the kitchen and found your address from their delivery orders? Yes definitely a true story then. Lmao
abcthe123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've called them and they said he was fired two weeks ago for compulsive pizza eating. Somehow he got into the kitchens again to do the deliveries.
bull****. They're lying to you. Did you order through justeat or another service? This **** is ****ing disgusting.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Manunited4eva)
Lol I was kidding. Perhaps report him or something.
Maybe the guys a bit dense in the head or something or perhaps it really was very very good pizza....
Was it?
It was pretty tasty yeh, I guess he smelt it and couldn't hold back
Anonymous #1
bull****. They're lying to you. Did you order through justeat or another service? This **** is ****ing disgusting.
I've reported it but they said they know but they turn a blind eye since he was fired coz he will work for free and just takes a nibble here and there.
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
Lmao I don't feel sorry for you. Why the heck did you pay?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MrMusician95)
Lmao I don't feel sorry for you. Why the heck did you pay?
I didn't want trouble, he might've got violent. I've been told he is a serial pizza eater and cannot help it.
999tigger
Report 1 week ago
I cant believe either version happened either.
MrMusician95
Report 1 week ago
I didn't want trouble, he might've got violent. I've been told he is a serial pizza eater and cannot help it.
Oh. You're a troll. Fantastic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (164)
47.95%
No (42)
12.28%
I'm not old enough (136)
39.77%

Watched Threads