qsb19222
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello everyone,
Im A Tier 4 International student in A university in scotland doing my undergraduate studies.
Ive left scotland as i was unable to adjust and didnot like the university.
However I informed my university and they gave me a withdrawl certificate as I voluntary withdrew from my studies.
so when will my Visa be revoked?
Also will I have any issues in applying Visa again for some other university within UK for 2020 September Intake.
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
I'd suggest leaving the country asap. You never know themes end date they'll give you and if you don't leave in time that's when you'll find it impossible to get another visa. As you're on a tier 4 and want another tier 4 you won't have any issues for getting s new visa for September good luck
qsb19222
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
I'd suggest leaving the country asap. You never know themes end date they'll give you and if you don't leave in time that's when you'll find it impossible to get another visa. As you're on a tier 4 and want another tier 4 you won't have any issues for getting s new visa for September good luck
Yeah i withdrawed on 27th November,and left Scotland on 1st december by informing my university first.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (122)
49%
No (34)
13.65%
I'm not old enough (93)
37.35%

Watched Threads