The Student Room Group

Shall I just snog her face off tomorrow?

I met a woman on a dating website. I met her two times for a date, on these two different dates I didn't get a kiss on the lips instead I got the cheek and a cuddle. Anyway she wanted to meet again, on the third date I got one brief kiss on the lips when meeting outside pub and one brief kiss on the lips when she left goodbye.
Ok.. yes a real improvement from the cheek bit still I feel there could be more.
Got forth date tommorow
Should I perhaps when walking down the street with her take her hand? Or perhaps say 'come here' and put her in a corner and snogg her face off?
How about you don’t force her into a corner because you’re horny.
Original post by ArabLlama
How about you don’t force her into a corner because you’re horny.

Not force. I was thinking to try and move things forward.
Original post by Manunited4eva
Not force. I was thinking to try and move things forward.

It seems quite forceful to be honest
Original post by itscourtchicks
It seems quite forceful to be honest

But what do I do to move it forward then? It's going to be the forth date tommorow.
Original post by Manunited4eva
But what do I do to move it forward then? It's going to be the forth date tommorow.

Well from what you’re saying about her she doesn’t seem like the type to want to “snogg right from the get-go”. She seems like someone who wants to take her time and is looking for something quite serious. So it’s gonna be how it’s gonna be. I’m not sure if she would appreciate you giving her a forceful “snogg”. Looks like it will be “slow”, but she is at no fault in wanting to take her time if that’s what she is wanting.
Just keep being nice to her??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending