Is my girlfriend pregnant? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
About two weeks ago on nov 14 I spent the night at my girlfriends house. We had fun and gave Eachother oral there was a point where I did reach climax but it wasn’t a lot at no point did she get near my *** however I did direct away from her with my hand , it’s the 2nd if December and she hasn’t gotten her period all of November I’m worried she might be pregnant and it would ruin a lot of things she says she felt a cramp yesterday and has had headaches is it possible she’s pregnant if I might I have touched her there I don’t recall ?
grKiro
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
how old r u both?
bennjamenn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
To be honest, if your *** wasn’t inside her, then i don’t think it will be. A girls mental state can prolonge it. Also there is a chance it could have been pre ***. But i wouldn’t worry at this stage. Sometimes it’s not what it seems. Give it a bit more time because it takes 14 days for a pregnancy to start. And you go on a period every 3 weeks. And if you had sex on the 14th nov, you still have some time before the next one.
DanK37
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
About two weeks ago on nov 14 I spent the night at my girlfriends house. We had fun and gave Eachother oral there was a point where I did reach climax but it wasn’t a lot at no point did she get near my *** however I did direct away from her with my hand , it’s the 2nd if December and she hasn’t gotten her period all of November I’m worried she might be pregnant and it would ruin a lot of things she says she felt a cramp yesterday and has had headaches is it possible she’s pregnant if I might I have touched her there I don’t recall ?
Take a pregnancy test?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.44%
No I don't (152)
47.06%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads