Anyone else think Dominos Pizza has gone downhill Watch

Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Past few occassions I've had a dominos pizza I have had a really bad stomach for a day after, personally I am thinking Dominos has gone downhill, does anyone else think so as well?
polaropposire
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Past few occassions I've had a dominos pizza I have had a really bad stomach for a day after, personally I am thinking Dominos has gone downhill, does anyone else think so as well?
No.
itscourtchicks
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Are you saying you don’t like the taste or texture of the pizzas anymore? Because it seems you are implying you think it’s gone downhill because you felt sick on a couple of occasions after ordering from there - it may not necessarily be the pizza. It may be individual cases of stomach bug or some food poisoning caught from that chain from poor staff practice?
Personally I love Dominos but it’s true the prices are becoming steeper - ughh.
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
What do you mean gone downhill? It was always overpriced crap
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by itscourtchicks)
Are you saying you don’t like the taste or texture of the pizzas anymore? Because it seems you are implying you think it’s gone downhill because you felt sick on a couple of occasions after ordering from there - it may not necessarily be the pizza. It may be individual cases of stomach bug or some food poisoning caught from that chain from poor staff practice?
Personally I love Dominos but it’s true the prices are becoming steeper - ughh.
Must admit as well I have not enjoyed it as much anyway, used to love having a dominos but something doesn't seem right anymore, meh maybe it's just my local dominos.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
yeah, I had one in 2007 and never went back

Could go the Kurdish place next door and get 3x as much for the same price ha
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
ditto, long disliked them, and i'll eat almost any old crap.
0le
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Perhaps the local management has changed. You can try a different local dominoes store.
fireballxray
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
They're generally disgusting, i feel awful after eating one and the next morning i feel terrible too. Way too much grease and fat on them.
IrrationalRoot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I've always liked it and haven't noticed a difference, but then again I live on junk/processed food so what would I know
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Have never had dominos so idk, we have flyers for it all the time through the door and am always surprised at how expensive it is. One of the ones that came through recently was £24.99, i can get my groceries in for less than that
Alesha1991
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I've always found Dominos to be overpriced and not that great quality. Don't really get why they're so popular, especially when you can get better pizza for a lot less.
CTLeafez
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
As others have said, while the pizza is generally quite nice, the price-tag they put on them is way too steep for what you get.
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Have never had dominos so idk, we have flyers for it all the time through the door and am always surprised at how expensive it is. One of the ones that came through recently was £24.99, i can get my groceries in for less than that
(Original post by CTLeafez)
As others have said, while the pizza is generally quite nice, the price-tag they put on them is way too steep for what you get.
There are always deals/vouchers so you can get 50% off. Then the price is a bit more reasonable.
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I don’t have Dominos much but it seems to be the same as it’s always been. What has gone downhill IMO is KFC - their chips are awful.
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Dominos I haven't had for ages as it's too salty and keeps me awake at night :rofl: Couldn't comment on downhill as my local was always terrible.

(Original post by Sir Cumference)
I don’t have Dominos much but it seems to be the same as it’s always been. What has gone downhill IMO is KFC - their chips are awful.
Also find with KFC the food is never "hot" - chicken always feels like it has sat there for a good few minutes before I get it
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I'm a fan

Local pizza was always **** - crust too thin, delivery always late, never had the toppings we wanted

Dominos can be quite good value if you use one of the deals (I think we used to order two large stuffed crust pizzas, each with 4 toppings, plus a coke plus garlic bread plus wedges for £27 in London, which was enough for the entire house)
rcmotorboy
Badges: 12
Report 2 days ago
Yes. I wanted to order a medium pizza and was willing to pay for it. The loser over the till forced me to order the cheapest option, maybe because she wanted to go home early or whatever. She said 10 minutes. I look at the screen and said my order would be in 20 minutes. I never picked up the pizza, so I hope they can handle the clean up or have a pizza on me. Just didn't serve it because they hadn't convinced me to pick it up. I don't mind giving money for pretty waitresses but don't give me crap service like trying hard to impress me and give me more crap service. I don't want to go back there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (119)
19.77%
Labour (304)
50.5%
Liberal Democrats (79)
13.12%
Green Party (30)
4.98%
Brexit Party (7)
1.16%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.5%
SNP (13)
2.16%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.5%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)