Can’t stop sleeping with my ex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I live with my ex and we have lived together for 8-9 months we only broke up about 2 months ago because he cheated. However we still sleep together and i feel I’m still really caught up in my feelings but i don’t think i can be with someone who cheated on me. It normally happens when I’m either drunk or we just start talking about us and one thing leads to another but i feel like carrying it on is worse for both me and him.. but i can’t see us stopping unless we move out but neither of us can move until our lease is up and that isn’t until next summer.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Does he have a magic knob or something?
Reallifegossip
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You a such a ****girl.
Sushay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If he cheats you should cheat does it really matter?
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You've broken up. You should not be sleeping with him unless you are comfortable with staying as friends with benefits and this isn't the case because its clear from your post that this is bothering you. I think you really need to consider that he is taking advantage of you. He cheated on you. I think you need to have a certain level of self-respect and stop sleeping with him. Stop getting drunk, stop talking to him about relationship feelings and sort your life out by being proactive and busy. Gradually you will then lose interest in him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (140)
19.83%
Labour (354)
50.14%
Liberal Democrats (98)
13.88%
Green Party (35)
4.96%
Brexit Party (9)
1.27%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.42%
SNP (14)
1.98%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.42%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.85%
SDLP (1)
0.14%
Ulster Unionist (4)