Does he like me or am I overthinking it Watch

SpilltheTea101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I have a great guy friend who I know would look to have my back but I get a feeling that I’m not his priority. He’s always “busy” mainly because school “stresses” him out all the time and he’s always worried about the next thing. He’s nice to everyone I guess but I don’t know how he feels about me because he’s always treating me like I’m his little sister and I feel like he’s like an older brother to me. He’s always asking if I’m alright if he sees that I’m down and I think that’s sweet of him to. I remember him making cards for me and everything for motivation and that I still keep cuz he’s important to me ya know.Of course he’s important to me but I just wanna know and make sure he’s on the same page as me. What should I do to test him? I mean he obviously cares a lot about me and I would for him as well. I guess I’m only concerned about if we’re on the same page or not. I’m crossing my fingers here...
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You need to figure out what YOUR feelings are first. Once you have established this, then you can determine whether you actually want to date him or not. Nothing you have said suggests he definitively wants to date you. He may do or he may just have that sort of personality.
Surnia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Why do you think you should be his 'priority' and why should you 'test' him, to find out what? Those are quite severe words to use about someone who you say is a great friend who does lovely things for you and other people. He's got other considerations if school is a priority; enjoy what you have with him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (138)
19.71%
Labour (353)
50.43%
Liberal Democrats (98)
14%
Green Party (34)
4.86%
Brexit Party (9)
1.29%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.43%
SNP (14)
2%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.43%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.86%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)