Boyfriend’s penis is too big Watch

DerbyDelilah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’ve been dating my boyfriend for 6 months and sex has been really hard for me. His penis size is ginormous. He has a lot of girth and length. His penis stretches beyond his belly button. I normally cannot climax unless on top, but with him even that has become an issue. It’s like trying to climb a mountain. I can’t find any comfortable position. He does try to remember to be gentle, but sometimes it’s hard to. He often smashes into my cervix or rips my vagina a bit. We’ve tried different positions and TONS of lube, but I can’t get myself to climax. Any other suggestions on how to “get there” with him?
queentiggs
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by DerbyDelilah)
I’ve been dating my boyfriend for 6 months and sex has been really hard for me. His penis size is ginormous. He has a lot of girth and length. His penis stretches beyond his belly button. I normally cannot climax unless on top, but with him even that has become an issue. It’s like trying to climb a mountain. I can’t find any comfortable position. He does try to remember to be gentle, but sometimes it’s hard to. He often smashes into my cervix or rips my vagina a bit. We’ve tried different positions and TONS of lube, but I can’t get myself to climax. Any other suggestions on how to “get there” with him?
Hi, I'm sorry you're having an issue, sadly size isn't everything! My suggestion would probably be to find out what you like on your own, maybe invest in a small vibrator or something like that, and use it when you're with him and generally try and get yourself off instead of relying on penetration alone.

Having said that if it's causing you physical pain that's not getting any better now matter how much lube you use, short of not having sex with him at all, maybe try and find other things to do instead of penetration, or devise a way for you to be in absolute control there's less chance of him getting close and then hurting you in the process

Hope this helped!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (17)
38.64%
No I don't (18)
40.91%
I work during the holidays (9)
20.45%

Watched Threads