Thought she hated me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I recently broke up with my ex. While I was upset over the break up and how I was treated towards the end, I feel better now.
I ve came across my old crush after nearly 2 years of no contact. And to whom I wasnt very nice to.

I wanted to have a relationship with her. Like the first time I saw her I was like "wow shes so beautiful, I think shes the one".
We met at the wrong time and I was really foolish in my dealings with her.

She tried to make things work from her part but I was literally like an ******* towards her towards the end. Like I acted really arrogant, not listening to what she had to say, pushing the blame on her and snapped ties with her.

After the break up with my ex, I was treated in the exact same way I treated my crush.
I regretted treating her like that and when I saw her, I felt so guilty. So far, I have not been able to go up on my own and speak to her out of fear and guilt.

We saw each other and she looked like she was shocked to see me. She did say hello to me and was very warm towards me.
From her face, I could tell she looked genuinely happy to see me. Now I feel even worse.

I dont understand. My ex gf was my friend and I could get together with her. I hooked up with another friend before. I ve had a random ONS and had no problems with ANY of these women.

It was only my crush. I will admit all the girls I ve mentioned are not as attractive as her. But I'm used to women and female company/attention.

Why do I struggle with her? And why is she still so warm to me? I thought she must hate me? How do I go about this?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hello???
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Start off by apologising, you could tell her it haunts you how you ended things and how you’ve grown up a lot since then then if response if favourable ask if she’d like to be friends and meet up for coffee?
21ForEva
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Start off by apologising, you could tell her it haunts you how you ended things and how you’ve grown up a lot since then then if response if favourable ask if she’d like to be friends and meet up for coffee?
Yes I agree with doing this - the only way you're gonna know is if you TALK IT OUT. If you're honest and up front she'll be the same way and you'll actually get proper answers.

Also you're probz feeling like this towards her and not the other women you've gone out with, because you got it baaaaaaad :P - seriously you probably really really like her or something. I know I've had a feelings for a few people during my time @ work but there with this 1 dude who wasn't the greatest looking or the most exciting but other qualities about him bumped the other people off my list haha - this girl you like, she probz has qualities that make her look like this Greek-looking goddess in your head.

It looks like you've matured and you know what you did to her and how you treated her (I guess the realisation took place when your ex starting treating you crappy like how you treated this crush of yours) so maybe things might work out with this new girl now. Good luck!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by 21ForEva)
Yes I agree with doing this - the only way you're gonna know is if you TALK IT OUT. If you're honest and up front she'll be the same way and you'll actually get proper answers.

Also you're probz feeling like this towards her and not the other women you've gone out with, because you got it baaaaaaad :P - seriously you probably really really like her or something. I know I've had a feelings for a few people during my time @ work but there with this 1 dude who wasn't the greatest looking or the most exciting but other qualities about him bumped the other people off my list haha - this girl you like, she probz has qualities that make her look like this Greek-looking goddess in your head.

It looks like you've matured and you know what you did to her and how you treated her (I guess the realisation took place when your ex starting treating you crappy like how you treated this crush of yours) so maybe things might work out with this new girl now. Good luck!
Got it bad?? But dont you think if I had it bad then I wouldn't have left her like that??? ;(
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (21)
42%
No I don't (19)
38%
I work during the holidays (10)
20%

Watched Threads