Ollymedz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
As the title says, I'm trying to study the computer science a level on my own and so I got the ocr textbook. However I was just hoping to get some advice on hot to efficiently and effectively study the course !

Edit::
I would just like to clarify that I'm studying the a level for perosnal interest, I won't be doing any exams on the subject or be getting an pro qualifications

Thank so much for any advice <3
Last edited by Ollymedz; 1 week ago
LoisClayton
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ollymedz)
As the title says, I'm trying to study the computer science a level on my own and so I got the ocr textbook. However I was just hoping to get some advice on hot to efficiently and effectively study the course !

Thank so much for any advice <3
You should see if you could get a tutor on the subject. If not or you don't want to spend the money, you could look up videos on youtube about the course and the exams that you would be doing. Make sure to do past papers and post them on websites such as this to get them marked. Alternatively, if you get a tutor, get them to mark them. I wouldn't recommend doing an A level without a teacher but if you use youtube, your textbook, any revision websites on that course, any revision books and past papers, you should be alright as long as you study hard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (66)
54.1%
No (21)
17.21%
I'm not old enough (35)
28.69%

Watched Threads