username5066818
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi i would like to know the current waiting time for the maintenance loan. I applied back in July as an eu student but was later informed that I could apply as a home student as i had spent over 5 years in the country. I was sent a letter with all the documents including the maintenance loan one, which I filled in and sent off to the migrant worker team. In September at the start of my course I phoned to learn the progress of my application and was informed that I was still being transferred to the migrant worker team and that I hadn’t applied for the maintenance loan. Prior to this I had been asked to send payslips and p45 for my job and only to be told that I had to do it all over again. I m finding it difficult to cope with expenses and would like to know how long it will take before I get a reply and receive the maintenance loan.
Duncan SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Robert94)
Hi i would like to know the current waiting time for the maintenance loan. I applied back in July as an eu student but was later informed that I could apply as a home student as i had spent over 5 years in the country. I was sent a letter with all the documents including the maintenance loan one, which I filled in and sent off to the migrant worker team. In September at the start of my course I phoned to learn the progress of my application and was informed that I was still being transferred to the migrant worker team and that I hadn’t applied for the maintenance loan. Prior to this I had been asked to send payslips and p45 for my job and only to be told that I had to do it all over again. I m finding it difficult to cope with expenses and would like to know how long it will take before I get a reply and receive the maintenance loan.
Hi,

I'd recommend giving us a message privately via Facebook or Twitter and we can give you a more accurate timescale, on how long your application will take to process.

Regards, Duncan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (412)
43.78%
No (98)
10.41%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.8%

Watched Threads