Help I don’t know what to do anymore Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
For some of you who are going to make vile comments and tell me that I have sinned and done wrong. Let me tell you now that I already know that. I’ll keep it short..

Anyways I am a 20 year old Muslim girl engaged to a English 20 year old boy, I have been engaged to him for just over a year, and been with him for 3. I moved out when I was 18, to live with him because of personal problems at home. I recently met my ex whose a Muslim boy, and realised I still have feelings for him, and that I wished I hadn’t done what I did In the past because I would have had a different life.
I spoke to my ex but because he knows I’ve been with this English guy he doesn’t know if he can be with me if I left my fiancé for him. I didn’t know how much I still cared and loved him.
But if I left my fiancé I’d have no where to go and I don’t know what to do or think anymore. All I think is my life is screwed and I have no idea what to do anymore.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ray Pist)
honestlyi am from birmingham and get discriminated against more then you do because of my voice sounding like a dying cat so be quiet boomer and let me ask people about what type of onion they are:yeah:
I don’t know if u was trying to be funny or not but it made me laugh
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ray Pist)
Are you making fun of my voice!

Watch out for the spaceman anonymous#1
No I’m not making fun of you sorry, I just want some help or advise on my situation
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Okay, I feel as if you’re only staying with this guy for a home to live in. I think personally, that’s not fair. You need to distance yourself from your ex personally, Cos remember this is your fiancé. You must have been through a lot with him and he’s helped you through your struggles. He’s your ex for a reason, ygm, so I personally believe you either take a risk break up with this man, who seems nice but risk having no home and having your ex reject you, or you distance yourself from your ex.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay, I feel as if you’re only staying with this guy for a home to live in. I think personally, that’s not fair. You need to distance yourself from your ex personally, Cos remember this is your fiancé. You must have been through a lot with him and he’s helped you through your struggles. He’s your ex for a reason, ygm, so I personally believe you either take a risk break up with this man, who seems nice but risk having no home and having your ex reject you, or you distance yourself from your ex.
Sometimes I think that to, I think sometimes that I’m with my fiancé because of the house situation, yeah we have been through a lot and he’s helped me with my struggles and been there when I needed him. I could try and distance myself from my ex but I feel this longing ache in my heart when I think of him because of how different things could have been if I didn’t leave home.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For some of you who are going to make vile comments and tell me that I have sinned and done wrong. Let me tell you now that I already know that. I’ll keep it short..

Anyways I am a 20 year old Muslim girl engaged to a English 20 year old boy, I have been engaged to him for just over a year, and been with him for 3. I moved out when I was 18, to live with him because of personal problems at home. I recently met my ex whose a Muslim boy, and realised I still have feelings for him, and that I wished I hadn’t done what I did In the past because I would have had a different life.
I spoke to my ex but because he knows I’ve been with this English guy he doesn’t know if he can be with me if I left my fiancé for him. I didn’t know how much I still cared and loved him.
But if I left my fiancé I’d have no where to go and I don’t know what to do or think anymore. All I think is my life is screwed and I have no idea what to do anymore.
Do you love the English guy? Are you just having a religious guilt trip? And the muslim guy- how do you know that he likes you a lot?
amitdhan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

I think life is always complex. You fought with everyone to be with English boy and engaged also. Now, you want to move out with your ex boyfriend. I will suggest one has to draw a line somewhere and find stability in the life. You are enegaged with this english boy. Please continue it and dont allow your mind to play. Everytime we have feelings for more than one people, but we have to take other things into consideration such as future, stability, safety etc. So, forget your new emotions with your ex bf and focus on your present relationship. try to make it successful and live happily.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
So what brought this ache on? Does he feel the same ? I think you should ask yourself, if your future husband was using you for a home how would you feel if he then got back with his ex? Cos if that was me i would be really sad, I get where you come from but it’s really not fair on the poor man
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mgi)
Do you love the English guy? Are you just having a religious guilt trip? And the muslim guy- how do you know that he likes you a lot?
Yeah I do love this English guy but I’m not sure in what way? I’m not sure if this Muslim guy likes me a lot lot and I don’t really know if I’m having a religious guilt trip.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by amitdhan)
I think life is always complex. You fought with everyone to be with English boy and engaged also. Now, you want to move out with your ex boyfriend. I will suggest one has to draw a line somewhere and find stability in the life. You are enegaged with this english boy. Please continue it and dont allow your mind to play. Everytime we have feelings for more than one people, but we have to take other things into consideration such as future, stability, safety etc. So, forget your new emotions with your ex bf and focus on your present relationship. try to make it successful and live happily.
I get where your coming from? But I can’t work out if the feelings in my mind or heart and which ones overpowering me, I don’t understand
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
This is why you need to stop talking to your ex it’s messing up your mind honestly
Anonymous #1
So what brought this ache on? Does he feel the same ? I think you should ask yourself, if your future husband was using you for a home how would you feel if he then got back with his ex? Cos if that was me i would be really sad, I get where you come from but it’s really not fair on the poor man
I think seeing my ex after so long brought the ache on, to wanna be with him because of the fact he’s older than me and could take care and provide for me, I’m older than my fiancé but it’s like I’m being the adult all the time and he’s still a kid, yeah if my fiancé was using me for a home I would be upset but I’d also have to understand if I wasn’t the right one for him
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Then you need to tell him. The way you’re going about it is wrong. You just need to be honest. Cos tbh, in a relationship it’s a two way thing. Think about the reason you broke up in the first place. It may just be one of those things where you saw him and Cos you haven’t for a while then it brought weird feelings back. But I don’t mean to sound horrible but it’s quite selfish the way you’re going about it and you just need to be honest with him
Anonymous #1
Then you need to tell him. The way you’re going about it is wrong. You just need to be honest. Cos tbh, in a relationship it’s a two way thing. Think about the reason you broke up in the first place. It may just be one of those things where you saw him and Cos you haven’t for a while then it brought weird feelings back. But I don’t mean to sound horrible but it’s quite selfish the way you’re going about it and you just need to be honest with him
The reason why I broke up with him because I was so hell bent on getting my fiancé back because my feelings were so strong for him at the time that I didn’t care about anything else but now that I’ve grown up things have changed I’m not the silly kid I was a few years ago. I don’t know what am feeling and I don’t know what’s more powering my mind or my heart. I just feel like no matter what decision I make I either hurt myself my fiancé my ex or someone else around me
Jacob.ward15
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if you were a christian this wouldnt happen bless up g.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jacob.ward15)
if you were a christian this wouldnt happen bless up g.
Well I’m not one
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I would say yes the Christian thing is a good point but not relevant to this situation 😂 Urm I believe you need to be honest. If you’re not honest then you will really hurt someone. What if your ex doesn’t want you tho? Tbh I just think this is not the right way to do things. You shouldn’t play people around it’s not fair. Yes you don’t know what’s happening but as soon as you got that feeling you should have said something, Cos now your fiancé is just being led on. You hear me ? So tell him Cos it’s not fair honestly
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Also Jacob are you Christian ?
Jacob.ward15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well I’m not one
be one or ill kill you.
Jacob.ward15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Also Jacob are you Christian ?
no im a paki
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (412)
43.78%
No (98)
10.41%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.8%

Watched Threads