Chlx3_xoxo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
so, i am fat. i think i am fat but everyone says i'm not. i literally don't eat all day and when i see a fat person i literally feel SO ANGRY and irritated for no reason. like i just hate fat people. even tho i'm fat? i hate my body but everyone else seems to like it. i literally just hate everything about me and i need to change. so i don't eat. then i see fat people eating and it really pisses me off and idk why?
iforgotmylogin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
People need to eat?
Chlx3_xoxo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by iforgotmylogin)
People need to eat?
ofc. i know that.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Seek help.

What you're going through is common, but what you need is a professional to talk to, which you won't get on a forum full of kids.
Jake572
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Have you thought about exercising on the regular? Not eating at all or very little will slow down your metabolism and is just dangerous, you need to eat. I'm not going to sit here and tell you to eat your fruits and vegs because most days I don't but I burn off most of the fatty calorie in-take with working out. Because even if you get to your ideal weight / the body you want, then what? you'll probably end up going back to being fat like most people, unless you love eating healthy food, which most people don't. You need to set long term goals and you could find that in fitness like I did.

Find a sport hobbie and take it from there.
Chlx3_xoxo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Jake572)
Have you thought about exercising on the regular? Not eating at all or very little will slow down your metabolism and is just dangerous, you need to eat. I'm not going to sit here and tell you to eat your fruits and vegs because most days I don't but I burn off most of the fatty calorie in-take with working out. Because even if you get to your ideal weight / the body you want, then what? you'll probably end up going back to being fat like most people, unless you love eating healthy food, which most people don't. You need to set long term goals and you could find that in fitness like I did.

Find a sport hobbie and take it from there.
i quit dance a couple weeks ago because i feel too fat and i don't want people to see it. thankyou for your advice tho xo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (158)
19.24%
Labour (418)
50.91%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.52%
Green Party (45)
5.48%
Brexit Party (12)
1.46%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.49%
SNP (14)
1.71%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.49%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)