Should I think about component 2 yet? Watch

Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m a level Art, I’m not sure if I should have a plan on what I am doing for it yet since it begins in February
Zlorgat22
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm doing a level art too !!!
I dont think you need to worry about component 2 at the moment
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Zlorgat22)
I'm doing a level art too !!!
I dont think you need to worry about component 2 at the moment
Omg HAIII fellow artist! 😆 That is good that I hear your view on it too, but because time is going so quick I wasn’t sure whether to think about it, because I have been focusing on this first component so long to the point where I feel like I will forget how to draw/paint for the other component (whatever the topic is!)
Zlorgat22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Ratchet Hoe)
Omg HAIII fellow artist! 😆 That is good that I hear your view on it too, but because time is going so quick I wasn’t sure whether to think about it, because I have been focusing on this first component so long to the point where I feel like I will forget how to draw/paint for the other component (whatever the topic is!)
The that’s true I’m sick of component 1 at the moment and just want to start the exam already
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
The that’s true I’m sick of component 1 at the moment and just want to start the exam already
I’m enjoying it but at this stage it is SO tense. Also when are we supposed to begin our final piece because I plan on doing them this week like AHHLDOPDLF
DoritoEvie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I did it in my A-Levels 2 years ago, no, you do not need to start now. Finish off component 1 first.
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by DoritoEvie)
I did it in my A-Levels 2 years ago, no, you do not need to start now. Finish off component 1 first.
Thank you! How did your experience go?
DoritoEvie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Thank you! How did your experience go?
It was fine for me. I did Art & Design Fine Art and Photography, but was better in Photography in my opinion. I'm just not a paint-using kinda gal...
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by DoritoEvie)
It was fine for me. I did Art & Design Fine Art and Photography, but was better in Photography in my opinion. I'm just not a paint-using kinda gal...
Ohhh I understand and that is good! I am happy with what I am doing but it is so stressful if you don’t know what you are doing on a certain day (like today for me!)
Zlorgat22
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I’m enjoying it but at this stage it is SO tense. Also when are we supposed to begin our final piece because I plan on doing them this week like AHHLDOPDLF
The final piece? As in the final final one?? Don’t we work on that through or exam?
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
The final piece? As in the final final one?? Don’t we work on that through or exam?
The one we are doing for the first component
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (76)
53.52%
No (22)
15.49%
I'm not old enough (44)
30.99%

Watched Threads