Feel so hurt by this Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Yesterday leaving Uni my ex (who has been contacting me and telling me how he’d like to stay friends) was standing with a group of friends and when I approached made a point of literally turning his back on me. I found it amusing at first but now it’s really got to me, he physically turned and gave me his back so he didn’t have to look at me. Why does he have to be this mean? I’m not contacting him and haven’t asked why he would do that.
Surnia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
If you want to find out what it means, you'd have to ask him.

However, he's your ex and if you don't want to contact him, why let it bother you? You clearly don't want to stay friends with him, so cut ties and move on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
If you want to find out what it means, you'd have to ask him.

However, he's your ex and if you don't want to contact him, why let it bother you? You clearly don't want to stay friends with him, so cut ties and move on.
I did want to be friends and thought we could but him doing that has changed my mind.
Manunited4eva
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It was a good idea not to contact him as it would have shown you cared and he may have even laughed at it.

You are better off without that so-called man.
You could do alot better, no need to focus on wasters.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I did want to be friends and thought we could but him doing that has changed my mind.
Why waste time on him, clear he is doing it to wind you up, most of the time it is impossible to be friends with an ex. My advice move on and ignore him.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Manunited4eva)
It was a good idea not to contact him as it would have shown you cared and he may have even laughed at it.

You are better off without that so-called man.
You could do alot better, no need to focus on wasters.
Thank you, it was so unnecessary as he knows I wouldn’t have stopped to chat. You’re right.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Why waste time on him, clear he is doing it to wind you up, most of the time it is impossible to be friends with an ex. My advice move on and ignore him.
Yes, I think it was done to hurt my feelings, I am over it I just didn’t expect that childishness.
Surnia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You only said he was contacting you about staying friends, not that you'd reciprocated.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
You only said he was contacting you about staying friends, not that you'd reciprocated.
That’s the whole reason I was confused, as he said he wanted to stay friends. I didn’t say I said yes or I said no but if I’d said no I would have expected him to blank me. Sorry anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
18.69%
Labour (553)
51.68%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.46%
Green Party (59)
5.51%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (2)
0.19%
Ulster Unionist (4)