Where Can I Find A Graduate Scheme That Includes International Travel? Watch

Stressed01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey,

I know I'm asking for a lot but being able to travel internationally would be my dream especially for work. I've seen some internships where you can pay to travel internationally but they're really expensive so I was wondering if anyone knew of any graduate schemes that offered international travel? I'm looking for one where I would be able to relocate to another country, or be able to travel to different countries. I have seen a lot of placements in china, but to be blunt I don't want to go to china (but I understand I can't afford to be picky).
Econ1906
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This varies from firm to firm and the role itself. But whilst I understand you love travel, don’t forget you’ll have a job to do also. It’s best to ensure you enjoy the work you do as well as the opportunities it gives you to travel.

Audit is about going to client sites and analysing their accounts and processes and is heavily client based but it can be travel within the country and outside. Depends on the firm and where you’ve applied.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.6%
No (98)
10.45%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.95%

Watched Threads