The Student Room Group

Missed a page in year 9 test

So we were doing a maths test. It’s not an end of year assessment or anything it’s just there. Anyway when we got out my friends started talking about a question I hadn’t seen. Now I’m worrying as to whether I missed just 1 question or a whole page. I flicked through at the end to make sure I didn’t miss a question so I don’t think I missed a page, but I’m not sure. How important are year 9 tests if they are not end of years?
Original post by brickobrick
So we were doing a maths test. It’s not an end of year assessment or anything it’s just there. Anyway when we got out my friends started talking about a question I hadn’t seen. Now I’m worrying as to whether I missed just 1 question or a whole page. I flicked through at the end to make sure I didn’t miss a question so I don’t think I missed a page, but I’m not sure. How important are year 9 tests if they are not end of years?

Not very, trust me! At our school, all our tests from KS3 were given to us as we went into GCSE years and didn’t have a huge impact on anything! They’re just there so teachers can check up on progress etc so if you explain you didn’t see it, I’m sure they won’t mind and just learn for next time!
Reply 2
Original post by RosieMorton133
Not very, trust me! At our school, all our tests from KS3 were given to us as we went into GCSE years and didn’t have a huge impact on anything! They’re just there so teachers can check up on progress etc so if you explain you didn’t see it, I’m sure they won’t mind and just learn for next time!

Thanks for the reassurance!
Hoping that I only missed the one question, and not a whole page!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending