Intimacy with my boyfriend not as good as with girls? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Im straight, but I’ve been intimate with 2 girls before just for fun. Its great.

I’ve had 2 boyfriends, my ex and current bf, but our sexual life was/is just not that good, not how it is with girls.

Whats all that about?? I didn’t even have feelings for those girls obviously so I would think that I wouldn’t even enjoy it but I did.

And this is making it hard being intimate with my current boyfriend even though I reallyyyy fancy him, what do I do??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
What about your ex? Did you like it
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Dunnig Kruger
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
What about your ex? Did you like it
Not really...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Dunnig Kruger
What?
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You are bi
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Unsurprisingly, girls know more about turning on girls than boys do. They've generally had more practice.

If the guys aren't doing it right... Tell them. The only way they'll learn is with a good teacher
Shining Stars
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Im straight, but I’ve been intimate with 2 girls before just for fun. Its great.

I’ve had 2 boyfriends, my ex and current bf, but our sexual life was/is just not that good, not how it is with girls.

Whats all that about?? I didn’t even have feelings for those girls obviously so I would think that I wouldn’t even enjoy it but I did.

And this is making it hard being intimate with my current boyfriend even though I reallyyyy fancy him, what do I do??
Are you sure you're not bi? Perhaps you have feelings for girls but don't necessarily know what they are.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What?
He's a user who's consistently given good sex advice in my experience.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You need to analyse exactly why sex with girls was more pleasurable. Did they do more nipple work? Did they eat puss better? What was their fingering action like? And so on, you need to write a detailed plan of what made the intimacy mind-blowing and teach your boyfriend that.
Last edited by Plantagenet Crown; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rock Fan)
You are bi
I dont think so...I dont see myself romantically with girls
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Shining Stars)
Are you sure you're not bi? Perhaps you have feelings for girls but don't necessarily know what they are.
I don’t have feelings for girls though
Shining Stars
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
But being more intimate with them is a feeling? It shows you're more comfortable around the same sex and different feelings may develop
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Shining Stars)
But being more intimate with them is a feeling? It shows you're more comfortable around the same sex and different feelings may develop
I dont have *romantic* feelings, for sure
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
You need to analyse exactly why sex with girls was more pleasurable. Did they do more nipple work? Did they eat puss better? What was their fingering action like? And so on, you need to write a detailed plan of what made the intimacy mind-blowing and teach your boyfriend that.
I feel horrible telling my boyfriend that, he thinks I enjoy it as much as he does
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You don't need to have romantic feelings to be considered bisexual.

The term for someone who has romantic feelings toward the opposite sex but sexually attracted to both is heteroromantic bisexual.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
You don't need to have romantic feelings to be considered bisexual.

The term for someone who has romantic feelings toward the opposite sex but sexually attracted to both is heteroromantic bisexual.
Whether I’m bi or not was never really a question to me, I’ve always thought I’m straight and still do..this is making me question my sexuality lol

But I’ll never get in a relationship with a girl, I just want to fix the situation with my boyfriend:/
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel horrible telling my boyfriend that, he thinks I enjoy it as much as he does
Yeah, but you're letting him go on being a mediocre lovemaker! Is that really a kind thing to do? Giving honest feedback and advice is the only path to genuinely great experiences.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Whether I’m bi or not was never really a question to me, I’ve always thought I’m straight and still do..this is making me question my sexuality lol

But I’ll never get in a relationship with a girl, I just want to fix the situation with my boyfriend:/
I'm sorry, but you are not straight. Bi most likely

You had sex with not 1 but 2 girls.

Sorry to use this example as it's rather crude, but imagine a man had sex with two under 10's and then claimed he was not a paedophile. Would you believe him? Would anyone believe him?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Yeah, but you're letting him go on being a mediocre lovemaker! Is that really a kind thing to do? Giving honest feedback and advice is the only path to genuinely great experiences.
When he asks, I always say yeah he’s good, because I dont want to ruin the mood anymore than it already is!

I feel like telling him will just make him uncomfortable and make the situation awkward, imagine it makes him reluctant to be intimate with me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (412)
43.78%
No (98)
10.41%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.8%

Watched Threads