ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fayzan_Ali)
Yh during rush hour it would definitely exceed the hour mark , and parking would almost certainly be an issue. I wouldnt be accustomed to taking a year out because i dont like to delay things and becoming an accountant takes long enough! However you mention UCLAN is likely to be in clearing but do spaces not go quickly or do i have a good chance of securing a spot?
I'd seriously look at how the train journey would work for you. My guess (real world economics) is that its cheaper than driving. Anyway, plenty of options to try out! If you wanted to drive Lancaster might be a good option?

I don't know how quickly clearing spaces go - its possible that the university might give you an indication, or someone who was looking at clearing last year. My very wild guess is that its not a huge problem - A+F hasn't been a particularly heavily subscribed degree in recent years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed