georgiia_xx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
For your creative writing question 5 can you write in the perspective of a house for example watching a town change or witnessing a murder or does it have to be a human’s perspective and realistic?
woffle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by georgiia_xx)
For your creative writing question 5 can you write in the perspective of a house for example watching a town change or witnessing a murder or does it have to be a human’s perspective and realistic?
You probably could write from the perspectve of a house - you'd just have to pull it off well. If you do it well I can guess you'd get great marks, but if you donttit might not be worth it.
iRegretItAll
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by georgiia_xx)
When I was preparing for my GCSEs, my teacher said it doesn't really matter if it's a person or not. When I did the exam, I did my story from the perspective of a doll. I'm guessing you're doing AQA, so what this question is focusing on are the techniques you use and the language. Of course what happens would need to be realistic, unless you're doing a fantasy or sci-fi piece; an example my teacher said was, a student wrote about a shark trapped and then took it home at the end. The plot needs to have common sense (which is obvious XD).

So basically, the perspective of a house is great as you're personifying an inanimate object and the plot should be realistic mainly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (326)
46.05%
No (78)
11.02%
I'm not old enough (304)
42.94%

Watched Threads