Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I could provide my sexuality history in a similar manner to that which Kat just did, but it's not terribly interesting, suffice to say I'm 100% gay and will be joining the LGBT soc. (flirting with the ladies is always amusing though - and you won't always get a smack in the face for it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)
    (flirting with the ladies is always amusing though - and you won't always get a smack in the face for it)
    haha, agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    Firstly, intense friendships - and secondly, not ultra intense. Just someone I really click with. Nothing too intense, don't want anything getting messy.
    Blue Rose wants to be friends with katkit :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Rose)
    *grins* Done!

Come with me to Stardust. It'll be great, I promise. You'll forget all your inhibitions - besides, we'll probably make friends with tons of others that want to go, so we won't be the only ones!

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, intense friendships - and secondly, not ultra intense. Just someone I really click with. Nothing too intense, don't want anything getting messy.
    ok sorry i meant intense friendships, anyways no offence intended:cool: i now make sure i stay well clear of messiness, its just too hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fastswift)
    You are not alone. I'm bisexual and I have a bf. He understands and respect me being Bi.
    Will you join the LGBT society on facebook?
    you're lucky:yep: erm i dunno,im not really a fan of facebook or myspace, im quite a private person lol i guess that makes me look a bit weird

ReputationRep:
    Blue rose talks in 'third person'

ReputationRep:
    you're spoiler's really sweet lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Start A RIOT!)
    you're spoiler's really sweet lol
    Yeah... One day.
    Edit: Just looked at your profile, you're kinda like me lol. (The poetry and music thing).

ReputationRep:
    aww my profile's crap really, i never know what to say, you'd have to meet me to really get me lol

ReputationRep:
    So I take it everyone here is either at Kent or going to Kent?
    Where is everyone living this year? Me, Hales Place, let's say...the Southern Side (on a map it's the southern side).

ReputationRep:
    aww my profile's crap really, i never know what to say, you'd have to meet me to really get me lol
    :ditto:. It's kinda hard to get across your full personality on one page.

ReputationRep:
    yeah im going in 10 days! ahhhh! im gonna be in parkwood, u live off campus now? u at kent? oh and i just read ur profile!...u seem like a dream! finally someone not interested in trivial crap lol...

ReputationRep:
    you're lucky:yep: erm i dunno,im not really a fan of facebook or myspace, im quite a private person lol i guess that makes me look a bit weird
    Me too, well I am a fan of both of them, Myspace for music reasons, Facebook for staying in contact with close friends and my housemates but I am a private person. I know it sounds bad but I've deleted loads of people from my Facebook to make it more private, felt so exposed, but only people that I added or they added for the sake of it. Anyone I'm probably not going to see again or that I just don't communicate with on Facebook or in reality. I feel better knowing that anything I post will be seen or read by people that are really my friends.

And most people from my old school and 6th form I've deleted just because it's not a good crowd for me to be around, people like to gossip and I don't like to be the one gossiped about (I don't gossip about others either but Im just saying it's not nice) And it's pointless really having people added that you don't talk to, that don't talk to you yet you see their personal things and they see yours it's weird.

But I've changed things so it's not as open as it was before and I feel better.
    From the time that 2 people added my 'girlfriend' and I'm not even fully out, I freaked out. It's not like it said "Blue Rose is in a relationship with..." So I don't know how that happened. Her profile was pretty blank though anyway and there wasn't a picture of her but it made me uncomfortable because she didn't know them, she had only 2 friends on FB one of them being me because she didn't really use it, she lived in a different city and she had said her profile was private so it was a shock.

It's weird I'm like introvert and extrovert at the same time. Maybe more introvert though. I think that's just because I'm gay (gay/bi) or the only gay person out of like my whole year, out of everyone I know and my friends know, if I were straight I'd be a lot more open.

ReputationRep:
    yeah im going in 10 days! ahhhh! im gonna be in parkwood, u live off campus now? u at kent? oh and i just read ur profile!...u seem like a dream! finally someone not interested in trivial crap lol...
    Thanks, lol. Yep I'm at Kent

ReputationRep:
    ok sorry i meant intense friendships, anyways no offence intended:cool: i now make sure i stay well clear of messiness, its just too hard.
    Oh no, I didn't take offence at all *smiles* I understand; I just can't seem to break away from them, despite them often becoming uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    *offended* Hey! Trivial crap... *mumbles and shuffles feet* Not trivial crap... *mumbles more*

ReputationRep:
    It's weird I'm like introvert and extrovert at the same time. Maybe more introvert though. I think that's just because I'm gay (gay/bi) or the only gay person out of like my whole year, out of everyone I know and my friends know, if I were straight I'd be a lot more open.
    This -this is me in a nutshell (other than the not being in the open about my sexuality)...

ReputationRep:
    *offended* Hey! Trivial crap... *mumbles and shuffles feet* Not trivial crap... *mumbles more*

Hehe I'm not sure if what I like is 'trivial crap'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hypermicrospace)
    Blue rose talks in 'third person' like me :cool:
    Shouldn't that have been....

"Blue rose talks in 'third person' like Hypermicrospace :cool:"

sorry, couldn't resist :P

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.